Company Name: ESL Consulting(SeoulESL)
Name of Company: ESL Consulting(SeoulESL)
Company Industries:Abroad Teaching
Corporate Address:Street: 401, 4, Bangbae-ro 8gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, S. Korea
Country: Korea, Republic of
Postal Code: 06705
Title: Abroad ESL Teacher
Teach in South Korean Private English School
The English market is huge in Korea. Students are eager to develop their English skills and pull their level up to the highest possible. There are many private English academies or institutions (hagwons) in South Korea thereof. There are different types of schools depending on the student age group and its purpose. For example, there could be speaking-oriented teaching school or college entrance English exam-oriented teaching school. This wide range of schools gives you more options to choose from according to your preferences. These institutes operate throughout the year which means an all-year-around recruiting opportunity for you.
Professional recruiters at SeoulESL (also known as ESL Consulting) will guide you through your hiring process to stand by your side for any inquiries. Come share your language and spirit with students in Korea in return for great reward.
- School Type: Korean Private English school
- Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
- Starting Date: All year around
- Teaching age group: (Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle school students)
- Salary: 2.1+ million won per month depending on qualification and teaching experience
- Vacation: about 10 days & national holiday
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30 AM ~6:30 PM (subject to change) or 2:00 PM ~9:00 PM
– Fully furnished single housing or housing allowance
– Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary)
– National pension
– Health insurance
– Income Tax Exemption (US, AU, NZ, UK, SA citizens only)
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on each school’s policy.
* Free job placement service
* Experienced, honest, capable and dedicated Korean English bilingual staff
* Fast, friendly and reliable service
* Large network of proven schools throughout Korea
* Visa assistance
* Airport pick up service
* Ongoing support services
Important visa documents
+ Apostilled diploma for Bachelor or higher degree (For Canadians: Notarized diploma from the Korean consulate)
+ Apostilled national-level original Criminal Background Check (CBC) form (For Canadians: Notarized RCMP or CPIC from the Korean consulate) NOTE: All apostilled or notarized CBC remaining validity should be less than 6 months
It takes about 6 weeks to process the teaching visa including mailing time.
Teaching in Korea is an amazing opportunity in so many different ways!
Not only will you gain international teaching experience, but you will also enjoy a new cultural diversity, chance to learn Korean, make new friends and the possibility of further travel in Asia.
Our service does not end after placement. We have a responsibility to support you through your stay in Korea. Our professional and friendly staff will support you to make your stay and teach in Korea as secure and pleasant as possible.
Our service is free for all applicants and feel free to contact us by email or phone. We are very happy to answer your questions and queries regarding “teaching in Korea” so please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.