When people discover excellent products and services, they react in two ways. First, some people choose to keep the secret so that it serves as their ace when other people need such products and services while others prefer to be generous enough to share them.
People who are picky with the things that they recommend to their friends, colleagues, or even to the whole world through social networks and blogs, tend to make sure that something is actually worth their recommendation. These are the people who have established a reputation for honesty reliability when it comes to making critical decisions.
These people most probably have shared what they think of Ibotta as it is a secret that is worth sharing.
What makes Ibotta worth sharing?
Some people may think that Ibotta is just another app that they see in the App Store or Google Play, but it is something that helps you earn money instead of taking money from you through in-app purchases. The best thing about it is that you do not have to exert much time and effort to earn money from it because it makes you earn money from something that you already do in a regular basis – grocery shopping.
When you can make purchases and earn from them, it’s a no-brainer. It is a cool app, and all you get from it are benefits. You have nothing to lose, but a lot of cash to gain.
On average, people spend at least a hundred and fifty dollars on their groceries every week. You can do the Math and compute for how much that would be in a month or a year. Once that money is spent, there’s nothing left to do but to enjoy your purchases. However, Ibotta gives you something better to do more than that.
It helps you earn some of your cashback for your purchases. That means even more money to buy more things that you need or to save. It is what the saying “the more you spend, the more you earn” means.
All you need to do to earn some of your money back is to make sure that you make your purchases on any of its partner stores. You may think of it as the catch, but Ibotta has 300 stores, so it’s not an issue at all. Here are some of the most popular Ibotta partner stores:
- Harris Teeter
- Pay Less
- Trader Joe’s
- CVS Pharmacy
Aside from these stores, you can also earn some of your cashback when you make online purchases through mobile apps such as Amazon, Jet, Vitacost, Boxed, and Thrive Market.
Aside from groceries, you can earn money with your purchases of products and services such as health products, restaurant purchases, clothing items, beauty products, bar purchases, travel needs, and even home appliances.
How to use Ibotta?
Ibotta is very simple to download, install, and use. Follow these steps, and soon you will be counting the dollars every time you shop.
- Download the app. Ibotta does not discriminate. You can use it whether you are using an Apple or an Android mobile device. First, you need to download the app. For Apple or iOS users, you can download it from the App Store. For Android users, you can download it from Google Play. The app opens up to a portal where you can find all the offers available to you. It is a myriad of product and service purchases from online plane tickets to your daily needs.
- Complete a task. You need to complete a task to get the offer of your choice. These tasks are simple ones such as watching a sponsored video or answer a straightforward question. Then, choose among the displayed offers. Then, it’s time to go shopping and buy the product in the offer from any partner stores.
- Upload receipt. Make sure that you keep your receipt from your purchase. When you have the chance, take a picture of that receipt and upload it to Ibotta.
- Earn money. Wait for a couple of days, and you will see that your cashback has been credited to your account.
Three Kings – Three ways to earn money through Ibotta
There are three ways on how to make cashback from Ibotta – in-store or online store purchases, loyalty card linking, and in-app purchases.
- Once you have made a purchase from the offers, you need to send your receipt. You can do this through the mobile application which is as simple as taking a picture from your mobile phone or your tablet. This is one of the three ways to earn cash through Ibotta.
- Link a loyalty card. This helps ensures that you are submitting your actual purchases as this kind of a reward or cashback program is prone to abuse. This way, it is a two-way street where you earn money back for your purchases, and it also helps the app determine people’s purchasing habits. Just choose to complete a task, select a partner store, and link your loyalty card. All you have to do then is to shop and your cashback is credited to your account two days after the purchase.
- Make purchases. Aside from actual groceries, you can also make in-app purchases so this applies to gamers who may need to purchase in-game items. This also works for those who need a pro or paid features with their applications. To do this, just see the cashback offers on Ibotta, tap “Shop”, choose any participating app, and make the purchase.
Cash Out – How to get your cash
All you need to do is to accumulate total cash of at least $20 in your Ibotta account. Then, you can choose how to get paid. Your options are PayPal and Venmo. Aside from getting cash, you can also opt to be paid with gift cards instead.
It puts you in control of your shopping and earning experience, the mode of payment, and most likely, your fiscal situation. All of these reasons and more prove that Ibotta is a secret worth sharing!