Be our guest and share with us your thoughts and stories!
Here are the types of content we love to hear from you!
Time to share your stories with the community. Whether you are a teacher sharing online ESL teaching experience, a recruiter want to share about general interview tips, or anything beyond. Interviews are typically conducted via email.
2. English and ESL Teaching related resources
Teaching tips and sources would be something help our fellow teachers land a job sooner, become better teachers, or whatever make their lives easier.
3. ESL Company and School Reviews
What’s your experience working for the company/school? Pros and Cons? What’s the interview process like? Tips to make the most out of working for the company, whether it is salary or maximize the class booking, etc.
Post Content Format
- Substantial, informational dense, and in-depth research content.
- Relevant to the ESL teaching content appealing to online English teaching and teach English overseas teachers.
- Not overly promotional.
- Preferably 1,000 or more words.
- Relevant links and one backlinks to your site.
You’re welcome to submit a draft and table of the content for the manually reviews before polishing on your final post. That way we can ensure we are gearing the content to the right path.