Online ESL Teacher for Aceish
Summary(Review): Aceish only hires native English teachers who are based in China or Asia due to the time differences. You must have a quiet environment and with a reliable Internet connection. Aceish Education, an educational technology & consulting start up, and online/offline language training organisation managed by western educators and registered in Beijing, China is looking for experienced native English speaking teachers (with a clear accent) to teach Chinese students online. Majority of our classes are VIPs and learners currently study at our centre. Courses on offer are general English (reading & speaking: pronunciation, fluency, conversations), IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ESP, Pre-CELTA, Cambridge TKT.
Job Overview for Online ESL Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
Preschool (age 3-5)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online ESL Teacher
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 10 MB/s
Min Downloading: 15 MB/s
Online ESL Teacher Job Description
- Native English speakers with clear accent.
- You must be based in China or Asia due to time difference issues.
- You must have a quiet environment and with a reliable Internet connection.
How to Apply to Online ESL Teacher?
Company Information for Aceish
ACE Education is an independent e-learning，language training and educational consulting firm that focuses on all aspects of language,technological and cultural education, and overseas university admissions for students and adult professionals who want to udertake language studies and/or further their education in English speaking countries . ACE EDU started e-learning and education consulting in the UK 6 years ago but was registered in Beijing, China in 2013.
- To motivate students, inspire confidence, and help them set goals and plan their vision for the future.
- To provide cost-effective,up-to-date and specialized courses with cutting edge e-learning technology for those who aspire to excel in their chosen career paths.
- To assist and prepare aspiring students for western education through language and cultural awareness programs and training.
- To provide a stimulating e-learning environment which maximises individual potential and ensures people of all ability levels are well equipped to meet the challenges of education, work and life.
Our academic director is a University of Cambridge certified English teacher, alumni of Birkbeck University of London and University of Leicester in the UK, with over ten years teaching and academic management experience in the UK,Qatar,Hungary and China.
Our staff are western educated, exceptionally talented and highly experienced in e-learning, language training and overseas education services.