Review: Athena Academy has main focus on English course development and winter/summer camp. They’re hiring both Online and teach abroad teachers.
Job Overview for Athena Academy:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
• Teach the company’s curriculum. Uphold the highest standards of professional behavior, communication, attitude and appearance;
• Deploy effectively a range of strategies to manage and develop an efficient and effective online classroom;
• Differentiate class instruction, activities and resources in order to maximize learning opportunities for all learners;
• Apply appropriate forms of assessment to monitor student progress, provide timely and effective student feedback as per StarReader guidelines;
• Update, maintain and submit a record of attendance, assessment, feedback using StarReader course files;
• Conduct student screeners and placement, correct homework ,write student reports and participate in teacher-parent meetings when necessary as per StarReader Guidelines;
• Train and manage the junior teaching teams in order to ensure an average high quality of the team as a whole.
• Bachelor’s degree at least, majored in English Literature, journalism, education preferred;
• At least 5 years teaching experience, TESOL qualification (120 hours+) shall be a plus;
• Good understanding of online education;
• Experience with developing coursewares and lesson plans;
How to Apply?
Send application via the form to the HR at Athena Academy
About Athena Academy
Athena Academy is a fast-growing international education academy with locations throughout China and online, we are changing the way Chinese families think about English language education and overseas study. So far Athena has established 5 teaching centers in 4 cities throughout China and will expand to more centers soon.
As part of the Elite K-12 International Education Group, Athena Academy provides a range of afterschool and weekend programs for international track families. Athena adapts international curriculum standards and combines them with project-based learning (PBL) and inquiry-based learning (IBL) teaching methodologies. The aim is to provide students with opportunities in no only English language, but also the acquisition and development of soft skills such as critical thinking, collaboration, communication, problem solving and creativity-the core learning toolkit needed to become self-sufficient, 21st Century learners.
Found in 2015. HQ in Shenzhen, Guangdong. 粤 ICP 备 16022772号-1. www.athenaca.com/home?lang=en