Online ESL Teacher for Bespoke Language
Summary(Review): Bespoke Language hires online and in-person ESL teachers. In-person tutors will work in one of their centers or go directly to the home of the student. The lessons are taught through either Skype or FaceTime. All lessons are taught Monday through Saturday between 8 AM and 9 PM. They teach general English, Conversational English, Business English, and Cambridge Exam Preparation.
Job Overview for Online ESL Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online ESL Teacher
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 3 MB/s
Min Downloading: 8 MB/s
Online ESL Teacher Job Description
As a Centre of Excellence for language tutoring and the provision of educational services, we seek gifted tutors in Bournemouth and Poole whose qualifications, passion and experience can be supported by an outstanding track record in education. We seek tutors who wish to enhance their knowledge, skills and expertise, and who are committed to professional development and the sharing of best practice. Our LinguaAccelerate™ methodology and concomitant Tutor Development Programme (TDP) have been specifically designed to ensure a uniform standard of excellence amongst all BLT tutors.
- Acceptance as a BLT tutor requires completion of an application process intended to maintain the quality, integrity, and professionalism of our tutor register. To learn more about our tutor registration process, please click here.
- All applicants’ personal details are checked thoroughly against strict guidelines.
- All BLT tutors must have a current DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
- If you are a prospective tutor interested in working with BLT, please complete the form below. We aim to respond to all applicants within 48 hours.
- We tutor in the comfort of your home, your office, online (via Skype or FaceTime), or at the home of one of our specialist tutors, at a time that is most convenient for you.
- We tutor Monday through to Saturday (inclusive) between 8am and 9pm.
Online ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
How to Apply to Online ESL Teacher?
Company Information for Bespoke Language
Our philosophy is predicated upon the belief that all learners are unique:
- they have unique learning needs;
- they have unique learning styles;
- they embody unique learning experiences;
- they are motivated by unique learning outcomes.
If the learning process is unique to each individual, then the tutoring process must be unique also. In this way, we advocate that tutoring should be tailored to meet each learner’s unique learner profile. To this end, we require that our tutors be flexible and adaptable and that they plan strategically to offer each tutee multiple avenues through which they can access, understand, and apply what they learn. To achieve this, we adopt our highly-effective, tutee-centred methodology, LinguaAccelerate™.