Review: Brava Training is looking for online English teachers that are both native and non-native. Other requirements for Brava include a college degree with at least 6 months prior teaching experience. Having an internationally recognized certificate such as a TEFL will increase your chances of getting hired. You must have a minimum bandwidth of both downloads and uploads of 20mbps. You will be teaching adult learners with a pay rate of $15 – $25 per hour. The peak hours may vary, but are usually from 7:00 am – 1:00 pm GMT -3.
Job Overview for Brava Training
Pay Rate per Hour:
Adult (age 18+)
Early Morning (6am-9am)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Requirements for Brava Training
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
- Both native and non-native speakers
- College degree is necessary.
- At least 6 months experience.
- An international certificate is a bonus.
- Minimum bandwidth should be about 20 MB
- You can teach from almost anywhere in the world!
- Peak hours may vary, but usually from 7 am – 1 pm GMT -3
- Pay rate from $15 – $25
How to Apply?
Submit your application via the form to the HR at Brava Training