Review: COREnglish hires both native and non-native online English teachers. One of the requirements for working at COREnglish is that you have a degree or working on it. You are not required to have prior teaching experience. The teaching schedule is from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm, and 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm Beijing time. They prefer that you have a wired internet connection to teach online forCOREnglish. The pay rate is from $15 to $20 per hour along with performance bonuses. You will have regular students every week which they say will result in a stable monthly income. Payments are made on the 10th of the month.
Note: Not clear about the operation status of the CorEnglish. The message on the their site “Hold tight! We are planning something great!”
Job Overview for COREnglish
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Requirements for COREnglish
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
- Both Native and Non-Native Speakers
- Teaching experience with kids or No teaching experience. Either is fine.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working on it)
- Available during our teaching schedule: 8 am – 12 pm / 1 pm – 6 pm / 6 pm – 10 pm BEIJING TIME. You choose your schedule. Flexible hours.
- Windows or Mac users welcome
- Internet access (Wired connection – preferred)
- Commitment to teaching minimum of one complete semester (2-4 months)
- Punctual and responsible work ethic
- A positive attitude
- We provide made lesson plans
- You would teach Asian kids
Salary and Benefits
- Pay rate $15 -$20 per hour
- Regular Students every week (stable monthly income)
- Get bonuses based on first month’s performance
- Little to no teaching experience (Willing to learn)
- Experienced teachers welcome!
- Flexible schedule
- Payments every 10th of the month (Once a month)