Review: Course In is a newer school with senior staff members from China, the UK, and Eastern Europe and offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Florida, and Warsaw. They have created their own platform where they teach children ranging in ages 5-12. They are looking for native and near-native teachers with at least a BA degree. Teaching experience is not required but it is preferred. One important note is that they do want you to have a fixed schedule. You also need to have a reliable, high-speed connection. At this point, they do not give out a pay rate since it depends on your background and ranges vary. You have to commit to a six-month contract and you are paid either through PayPal or direct deposit.
Job Overview for Course In
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Requirements for Course In
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
About Course In
We have offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Florida and Warsaw. CourseIn serves over 5000 students and 200 businesses. Our students range from 5-12 years old, and we specialize in small online classes. CourseIn also assists businesses and schools develop blended curriculum, pairing online and offline classes with tailor-made products.
- Fluent or near-native English
- BA Degree or above
- Experience teaching English is a plus, but not required
- Fixed available hours (Important)
- Competitive compensation based on your experience and teaching hours
- Teachers are paid monthly via Paypal or direct deposit
- You will be evaluated by a clear Teaching Evaluation System every 6 months, which will affect your hourly rate directly.
- Initial contracts are 6 months
- After the initial 6-month evaluation contracts ranging from 6-24 months can be offered.
Sign Up to Receive the Latest or Matching Job Updates from OETJobs
Found in 2016. 京ICP备16060694号-1. coursein.cn