Review: Cricket Media is looking for native online ESL teachers from North American who are currently living in the U.S. They prefer English teachers with a bachelor degree, and with a TESOL Certificate or MA in TESOL. teachers are required to have prior experience teaching ESL or EFL with a further preference to those who have taught to kids. Teachers are required to teach at least 7 hours a week. The peak times are early morning Monday to Sunday, and Friday and Saturday evening. Prior experience using both Skype and PowerPoint in an online setting is preferred. Your internet connection must be high-speed and capable of transmitting seamless video and images. The online students are kids from 5-12 years old.
Job Overview for Cricket Media:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Native North American
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
A Powerful Online Platform—with Macmillan Content!
CRICKET MEDIA is seeking experienced and enthusiastic U.S.-based ESL/EFL teachers as tutors for a new online EFL tutoring service designed to help Chinese primary students learn English through a 1:1 match with native English speakers. As remote tutors, successful candidates will teach online EFL lessons as independent contractors working from home. Tutors typically work at least 7 hours per week, usually in the early morning or evening hours, based on client volume and needs. The children, ages 5–12, will be excited to practice English with their tutors in an engaging, interactive 1:1 online setting.
Welcome to Happy NeuABC! You’ll be working on a dynamic new platform powered by NeuPals and Cricket Media, partner companies in China and the U.S.—with tried-and-true content adapted from Happy Campers by Macmillan Education, LLC.
Together, Cricket Media and NeuPals will supply platform training, teaching tips, assignments and scheduling, and tech/scheduling support.
- Experienced teachers of ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a Foreign Language).
- Native Speaker of North American English living in the U.S.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. TESOL Certificate or MA in TESOL is preferred.
- At least 7 hours a week availability for tutoring (early mornings Mon.–Sun., evenings Fri. & Sat.).
- Experience teaching ESL/EFL to children, in the classroom or online, ages 5–12.
- In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal.
- Comfort and experience delivering online instruction using tools such as PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
- Access to high-speed internet capable of transmitting seamless video and images.
If contacted, as part of the hiring process, you may be required to present a five-minute online ESL lesson of your choice.