Review: DayDay30 is no longer operational. You can purchase their website if you like:
Job Overview for DayDay30:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
It is a work-from-home position. It is to teach spoken English to Chinese students through the internet. We are seeking knowledgeable, reliable, enthusiastic and inspirational tutors/teachers.
- Be available 6AM to 9AM EST Monday through Friday.
- Each class has 30 minutes.
- You don’t need teach all 3 hours.
- No classes on US and China holidays.
- It is long-term position.
ESL Teacher Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes;
- Utilize a variety of teaching methods to construct a vivid English context and to inspire students’ enthusiasm of English study
- Identify the individual requirements of the students and help them with spoken skill accordingly
- Assess the student’s knowledge by taking oral tests from time to time
- Submitting attendance reports and student evaluation
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a native English (US) speaker
- Must be computer literacy
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse student population
- Must have a good computer and stable cable network (not satellite)
- ESL certificate or teaching experience is required
Who we are
- We are a China-based company, who was established in 2013. We have hired hundreds of US teachers since then.
- To know more about us, please check our websites, www.dayday30.com (English) and www.dayday30.cn (Chinese)
- Our hiring agents are in States.
- You can apply for the position here.