Review: DayDay30 is no longer operational. You can purchase their website if you like:
Job Overview for DayDay30
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Requirements for DayDay30
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
We work DayDay30 and many others. We help you to land a job quicker and smoother by not only allow you to submit one application and match you with MULTIPLE Online ESL companies based on your teaching preferences and qualifications, but also assist the interview process and communication with the recruiters.
It is a work-from-home position. It is to teach spoken English to Chinese students through the internet. We are seeking knowledgeable, reliable, enthusiastic and inspirational tutors/teachers.
- Be available 6AM to 9AM EST Monday through Friday.
- Each class has 30 minutes.
- You don’t need teach all 3 hours.
- No classes on US and China holidays.
- It is long-term position.
ESL Teacher Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes;
- Utilize a variety of teaching methods to construct a vivid English context and to inspire students’ enthusiasm of English study
- Identify the individual requirements of the students and help them with spoken skill accordingly
- Assess the student’s knowledge by taking oral tests from time to time
- Submitting attendance reports and student evaluation
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a native English (US) speaker
- Must be computer literacy
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse student population
- Must have a good computer and stable cable network (not satellite)
- ESL certificate or teaching experience is required
Who we are
- We are a China-based company, who was established in 2013. We have hired hundreds of US teachers since then.
- To know more about us, please check our websites, www.dayday30.com (English) and www.dayday30.cn (Chinese)
- Our hiring agents are in States.
- You can apply for the position here.