Review: This school looks like it is no longer online. We are simply keeping this as a placeholder for now in case they come back online. We also have this for those of you who are searching for DeerKid.
When they were available this is what they were looking for:
Job Overview for DeerKid:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
We are now looking for experienced, energetic and passionate native ESL teachers to join us. Work from home as an online English tutor to help Chinese children with English and academic contents and earn up to 22 US dollars/hour. You will be facilitated by flexible schedule, lesson plans, ESL training and online teaching portal provided by us. Why not join us?
Founded in 2015, DEERKID is a China-based online education startup that offers the North America kindergarten and elementary curriculum to our children in China. By streaming native English teachers located in North America into Chinese homes, we hope to help our children not only to improve their English language ability but also to gain a global education experience.
WHAT WE DO:
- – Deliver 30-minute online full immersion language and content lessons (mostly 1vs1 online tutoring) based on the US Common Core State Standards（CCSS).
- – Provide constructive feedback to students to help them improve their English proficiency and understanding of online lessons.
– Our teachers receive a base pay of US$ 14-$18/hour. There are bonuses for every lesson, so a typical salary range would be between US$ 16-22/hour.
-Unlimited classes available for our teachers. (Flexible Schedule, teach as mush or less as you want.)
-No need to prepare for lesson plans. They are all prepared for you.
-Use DEERKID’s teaching portal with features such as video conferencing, online chat, screen sharing, and an interactive whiteboard to facilitate your teaching.
WHAT WE REQUIRED:
- – You are a native English speaker from the USA or Canada.
- – Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- – Minimum one year classroom K12 experience in the US or Canada (including part-time experience).
- – Teacher training certifications: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or equivalent.
WHAT WE PREFERRED:
- – Bachelor’s degree in Education, Early Child Education, Primary education or equivalent.
- – Teaching experience in textbook of Treasures and Wonders.