Review: Douroosi has a number of teachers in our group go through the hiring process just to be told to wait until they get students. Plus, their rate of pay seems relatively high. They state that they pay $80 an hour if you have certifications or history teaching kids with special needs including ADD, ADHD or forms of Autism. They have told us that they are not hiring at the moment so we took off their application link.
Job Overview for Douroosi:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
6 Reasons To Join Douroosi
1. Make An Impact
- Working 1-on-1 with a student allows you to make an immediate and lasting impact on a student’s education.
2. Extra Hand With An Assignment
- A little assistance at the right time can often be enough to make the impact you need.
3. Anywhere In The World
- Education is a global power and you can make your mark from anywhere.
4. No Minimums
- You can work the number of hours in a week that works for you.
5. Free Time Or Anytime
- Make your own schedule that suits your availability.
6. Get Paid
- You have the knowledge, so get paid for it.