Review: DREAMEN English only hires native English speakers and they preferred North American accent. You must have a degree or above in any field and with at least 1 year of prior teaching experience. You are required to have a desktop or a laptop with a webcam, a headset with microphone and with high-speed Internet connection and props. Teachers are recommended to work at least 7.5 hours a week. (15-time slots per week at 30 minutes per time slot). Class duration is 25 minutes of active teaching time. All of your students are Chinese kids ranging from 7 to 14 years old with a basic salary of $7 to $9 and with bonus system per month of $30 to $60. The working hours are from Monday to Friday 6:00 pm to 10:00 and Saturday/Sunday: 9am-12am 1pm-6 pm, Beijing Time(GMT)
Job Overview for DREAMEN English
Pay Rate per Hour
Teaching Experience in Years
Minimal Hours per week
Internet Speed (MB/s)
- English native speaker, North American accent is preferable.
- Teaching experience (more than one year).
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Equipment (desktop or a laptop with a webcam; a headset with microphone; high-speed internet and props)
- We highly recommend teachers to work at least 7.5 hours/week. (15-time slots per week at 30 minutes per time slot).
- 6 months or one curriculum cycle. Please inform DREAMEN ENGLISH 2 weeks in advance if you want to take time off during your contract.
- Class duration: 25 minutes of active teaching time. After that, teachers may take a few minutes to leave comments. The total time commitment is 30 minutes per class, not including preparation time. 3 minutes are allowed for possible tech problems before a class is canceled.
- Chinese students aged 7-14
Salary and bonus system
- Basic salary: $7-9/ 30-min class ($14-18)
- Bonus system(monthly): $30-60
- Beijing Time(GMT)
- Monday-Friday: 6pm-10p
- Saturday/Sunday: 9am-12am 1pm-6pm
How to Apply?
Submit the application via the form to the HR at Dreamen English