Review: E-Communication students are mainly Japanese business people. You will be teaching adults during the week and on the weekends. You should have a background in teaching business English and have a minimum of two years teaching experience. It is also an advantage if you know how to teach the TOEFL, IELTS, Eiken, TOEIC. The minimum amount of hours is 20 hours a week. The pay ranges from $16-$20 per hour and you are paid through either PayPal or through a bank wire.
Job Overview for E-Communication (Ecom)
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Requirements for E-Communication (Ecom)
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
A Few Videos:
Online English Teacher (home-based)
Location: Home Based
Job Type: Part-Time
With our school, you can teach students one on one from the comfort of your own home using a web-cam and microphone. This position is also part-time, which allows you to earn extra experience and income in addition to your regular work.
Furthermore, we have
- English speaking staff standing by during lessons to offer support to teachers if they have any questions or concerns
- an interactive, highly developed web community that allows you to check and update your schedule, check student information and interact with other teachers, staff and students
- a variety of textbooks and teaching materials to enhance the quality of your lessons
- evaluations for each season where our students let you know what they think, providing useful feedback to improve the quality of your lessons and teaching. All our existing teachers are also highly trained, professional and highly skilled
Since our student profile is mainly 30s-50s Japanese businessman. We prefer candidates who are
- available at weekdays morning 05:00-08:00 and/or evening 20:00-24:00 and weekends
- experienced in teaching business English
- experienced in helping students to prepare for public examinations
Ecom teachers are experienced professionals with extensive teaching experience.
The minimum requirements are:
- A minimum of 2 years ESL experience.
- Business experience and experience teaching business English is essential
- Bright Personality, Punctual, Responsible
- TOEFL, IELTS, Eiken, TOEIC test specialist teachers are welcome
- Can provide approximately 20 hours availability a week (from your home)
* Able to follow a set schedule strictly as compromised is a MUST
- Current teachers may also apply
- USD 16-20 / hour or EURO 13.-16.2 or JPY2,000-2,300 / hour
- Additional bonus may be given once a year
*Payment by Paypal or Bank transfer (conditions apply)
Please be aware that we receive a large number of applications and only the most highly qualified applicants are considered.
We will only respond to candidates who pass the initial screening.
Take the next step
It’s no surprise that by working for Ecom, your skills as a teacher would also improve through working and interacting with our materials, students, staff and fellow teachers. Working with us can be a valuable experience to supplement your career.
Sign Up to Receive the Latest and Matching Job Updates from OETJobs