East Coast Tutors
Review: East Coast Tutors is currently hiring native English speakers from USA, UK, AUS, Canada, NZ, and SA. They do prefer that you have a degree, but it is not a pre-requisite. You are required to have a TEFL or TEYL Certificate. You must have a secure internet connection with a minimum Windows 10 on a PC with an i5 Processor. You will be teaching one on one adult classes and juniors. The salary is $10 per hour + attendance bonus offered with performance review annually. We do not know a lot about this company at the moment.
Job Overview for East Coast Tutors
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for East Coast Tutors
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
East Coast Tutors Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- TEFL or TEYL Certificate is required.
- At the moment only hiring Native speakers from USA, UK, AUS, Canada, NZ, and SA.
- Minimum bandwidth of 20mb cable connection.
- Minimum Windows 10, i5 Processor.
- One on One Adult classes and group juniors
- Weekends 8 am to 2 pm, Chinese time.
- Minimum of 20 hours a week
- $10 per hour + attendance bonus offered with performance review annually
How to Apply to East Coast Tutors?
East Coast Tutors Interview Process & Tips
- First interviews are conducted by the Foreign manager second interview and training are done by our Chinese team.