Review: EnglishPower is looking for teachers who are at least in their third year of college with major in education, communication, or English. You must be internet savvy, you should know how to use Moodle and Skype. They mainly hire teachers from the Philippines. The pay rate is from $4-$11 per hour.
Job Overview for EnglishPower:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must at least be a 3rd-year college student currently enrolled in any Philippine college/university, preferably with major in education, communication, or English.
- Must be fluent in spoken English with good grammar and neutral accent.
- Must be approachable, friendly, with good conversation skills and confidence to correct student’s pronunciation and grammar mistakes.
- Must be an internet savvy and knows how to use Moodle and Skype very well, with a good understanding of computer lingo such as print-screen, call logs etc.
- Must be responsible and punctual.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Must have a good DSL cable internet at home, reliable desktop or laptop computer (smartphones, tablets not allowed), clear web camera, good headset.
- Fixed class rate starts at Php 100.00 per 25-minute class, to Php 300.00/25mins for teachers who can give EIKEN Step Review.
- Entry level salary rate is at Php 50.00 per 25-minute class, plus incentives for popular teachers.
- We give paid training equivalent to reserved class rate. So you get paid as you receive important training sessions.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with photo, latest internet billing, latest electric bill, pertinent school document to show your current educational level or highest educational attainment, and URL address of your FB account.