Review: EnglishTutor Online looks like a smaller school out of North America who are looking for native English teachers from North America and the UK. You need to have a degree and at least five years of teaching experience. The students are both adults and children.
Job Overview for EnglishTutor Online
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for EnglishTutor Online
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
EnglishTutor Online Job Requirements
- Our teachers are all native speakers from North America & the UK
- All ETO teachers have teaching certificates & university degrees
- Teachers have an average of 5-12 years of experience
- Have advanced ETO training on child & adult ESL education
- Specialists in online English tutoring, unlike traditional classrooms
EnglishTutor Online Job Description
Our Teachers’ Personalities
- Teachers are passionate & lively with kids and adults
- Have developed cultural skills from travelling abroad
- Teachers really do care about your life and your success
- Create an atmosphere of support that gives you confidence
- ETO hires only amazing teachers who want to help others grow
How to Apply to EnglishTutor Online?
School Info of EnglishTutor Online
Description: At ETO, all our teachers are qualified and experienced ESL (English as a Second Language) tutors, whose first language is English. Our English classes are conducted over Skype with a webcam. The webcam is optional for students. Since the very beginning, ETO’s success has always been a result of the quality of our English study program and the experience and knowledge of our teaching staff. We pride ourselves on being open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Our Mission: ETO’s mission is to help people from all walks of life improve their English skills. We provide top-quality online English lessons and offer our students the flexibility of learning English at their most convenient time and in the comfort of their own home or office. At English Tutor Online, we are committed to providing our students with the best possible environment and tools for learning.