Review: Form English is a small company and it is not clear as to how often they hire new teachers. They are highly active on their Facebook page with posts on a weekly basis at the least. They appear to have a mix of native and bilingual Russian teachers.
Job Overview for Form English
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for Form English
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Form English Job Description
The educational platform developed by us allows us to create individual educational materials. Group coordinators can track the course program, timetable, statistics on completed assignments and attendance. Each student receives:
How it works
All our courses are designed to achieve measurable results in the degree of mastering the conversational and grammatical aspects of the English language.
We do not use textbooks. With the help of our own online platform, we develop courses with study plans and training materials.
How to Apply to Form English?
Form English Reviews
Here is a Review from Glassdoor with a former Employee
Great people work there with you
Easy company website/scheduling tool
Easy to get in touch with
Offer advice to teachers just starting out
Offers better compensation than other companies (then refuses to pay it = con)
- Can’t pay what they owe you at the end of the month, sometimes it takes several months to pay you for one month’s work
- Will threaten to take away your visa if you don’t work without pay (since they can’t provide it)
- Put you in extremely stressful client situations, tells you your job depends on your performance with the high paying clients, doesn’t care about the lower paying clients
- Micromanagement–will monitor all your lessons in person or online and dock your pay if they think you aren’t performing to their standards (e.g. getting a phone call at midnight telling you they can’t see your lesson plan for the next day online, you must wake up and resubmit it or be put on probation)
- In my time there 5 teachers got diagnosed with new mental health disorders due to stress, which caused 3 to quit and leave the country in broken heaps and 2 to be hospitalized with ulcers and other stress based issues.
- most of the admins have quit and the employers left the country to pursue other interests, there is no management or organization anymore.
- If you complain about anything, your pay is unofficially taken from you, as well as your classes and class opportunities so they don’t have to pay you more in the future
- Highly competitive, will give you bad advice so you mess up with a class they don’t want you to have, but can point to as a reason for lowering your pay or refusing to pay