GlobalT Online Teaching Job
Review: GlobalT hires native English speakers only. You must have a College/University degree with at least 1 to 2 years prior teaching experience. You are required to have a quiet area to teach. You must have a Windows-based reliable computer with at least 2 GB of RAM. Hard-wired High-Speed internet service (no wireless) of at least 15Mbps. They recommend you to have a Logitech USB Headset with a microphone. You will be teaching both kids and adults students and all teaching materials are provided. Their peak demand hours are (EST) Monday-Friday 7 AM – 11 AM, and Sunday – Thursday 5 pm – 9 pm. Your schedule for teaching is 10-20 minute intervals per student 5 days a week, starting Sunday evening to Friday morning. You will be paid $14 per hour depends on your level of English and teaching ability. You should be able to work for them with at least 6 months and 3 hours a day.
Job Overview for GlobalT Online Teaching Job
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for GlobalT Online Teaching Job
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
GlobalT Online Teaching Job Job Requirements
- Native English speakers (if you are not a native English speaker, please don’t apply)Professional appearance and demeanor
- With Bachelor/University Degree
- Quiet area to work
- Windows-based reliable computer with at least 2 GB of RAM
- Hard-wired High-Speed internet service (no wireless) of at least 15Mbps
- Headset with a microphone (Logitech USB Headsets Recommended)
- Consistent daily availability during our peak demand times
- Immediately available to start
GlobalT Online Teaching Job Job Description
- General Conversational English for adults and kids, Business English.
- Teaching materials will be provided digitally
- 10 to 20-minute intervals per student
- 5 days a week, starting Sunday evening to Friday morning (13-hour time difference)
- The Peak hours: 5AM~11AM(Mon-Fri) and 5 PM~9PM(Sun-Thu) Eastern time.
- $14 per hour per person, determined by your level of English and teaching ability.