Review: GlobalT hires native English speakers only. You must have a College/University degree with at least 1 to 2 years prior teaching experience. You are required to have a quiet area to teach. You must have a Windows-based reliable computer with at least 2 GB of RAM. Hard-wired High-Speed internet service (no wireless) of at least 15Mbps. They recommend you to have a Logitech USB Headset with a microphone. You will be teaching both kids and adults students and all teaching materials are provided. Their peak demand hours are (EST) Monday-Friday 7 AM – 11 AM, and Sunday – Thursday 5 pm – 9 pm. Your schedule for teaching is 10-20 minute intervals per student 5 days a week, starting Sunday evening to Friday morning. You will be paid $14 per hour depends on your level of English and teaching ability. You should be able to work for them with at least 6 months and 3 hours a day.
Job Overview for GlobalT Online Teaching Job
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Requirements for GlobalT Online Teaching Job
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
We work GlobalT Online Teaching Job and many others. We help you to land a job quicker and smoother by not only allow you to submit one application and match you with MULTIPLE Online ESL companies based on your teaching preferences and qualifications, but also assist the interview process and communication with the recruiters.
- Native English speakers (if you are not a native English speaker, please don’t apply)Professional appearance and demeanor
- With Bachelor/University Degree
- Quiet area to work
- Windows-based reliable computer with at least 2 GB of RAM
- Hard-wired High-Speed internet service (no wireless) of at least 15Mbps
- Headset with a microphone (Logitech USB Headsets Recommended)
- Consistent daily availability during our peak demand times
- Immediately available to start
- General Conversational English for adults and kids, Business English.
- Teaching materials will be provided digitally
- 10 to 20-minute intervals per student
- 5 days a week, starting Sunday evening to Friday morning (13-hour time difference)
- The Peak hours: 5AM~11AM(Mon-Fri) and 5 PM~9PM(Sun-Thu) Eastern time.
- $14 per hour per person, determined by your level of English and teaching ability.