Review: I2 Education only hires native English speaker from the US, UK, CAN, AUS with standard American English or British English pronunciation. I2 Education preferred a teacher with teaching experience, and online teaching is a plus. They will prioritize your application if you have some sort of teaching certificates such as ESL, TESOL, TEFL or US or Canada certified Teacher’s License, or willingness to obtain certification within the probation period. You will be able to commit to a set weekly working schedule with a minimum of 4 hours per week commitment Beijing Time. You will be teaching 1-on-1 to Chinese kids from 5 to 16 years old. They have the highest salary of qualified teachers from $20 – 30 per hour.
Job Overview for I2 Education:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
- Native English speaker from US/UK/CAN/AUS with standard American English or British English pronunciation.
- With prior teaching experience/or an excellent student.
- You have the online teaching set up a laptop, cabled internet and Headset with sealed headphones and a swivel boom microphone (USB headsets is preferred).
- Teaching experience is preferred and experience in online teaching will be a plus.
- If you hold teaching certificate such as ESL, TESOL, TEFL or US or Canada certified Teacher’s License, or willingness to obtain certification within the probation period, we will prioritize your application.
- Planning and delivering lessons to our students through our own educational platform.
- Using our teaching and supplemental materials (that are provided)effectively.
- Ensuring classes are organized by the class effectively online.
- Continuously assessing and finding ways to improve the performance of learners as they advance through her/his lessons.
- Will be able to share your stories, ideas, and experience with the students.
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to the student.
- Providing a timely corrective feedback to students.
- Regularly completing our session report and monthly student evaluation report.
- Attending online training and development.
- Willingness to commit to a set weekly working schedule.
- Minimum of 4 hours per week commitment during Beijing peak hours.
- Teaching 1-on-1 online English sessions for Chinese students between 5-16 years old.
- Flexible working hours. Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good internet connection.
- Fixed labor contract(6 months) to ensure teachers stable income each month.
- $20 – 30 per hour
- Bonus for successful demo class and KPI bonus.
- Getting a raise while renewing your contract. (if you pass the performance evaluation)
- Paid technical training about the platform and regular teaching training.
- Opportunity to get free round-tickets to visit our headquarter in China.