Online ACT/SAT Tutor for iLearn Academy
Summary(Review): iLearn Academy offers individualized one-on-one or small group tutoring for math, science and English at our Glenview learning center or online at home.
Job Overview for Online ACT/SAT Tutor
Pay Rate per Hour:
1 on 1
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online ACT/SAT Tutor
Native North American
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 5 MB/s
Min Downloading: 10 MB/s
Online ACT/SAT Tutor Job Description
Online Tutor for ACT/SAT Prep
iLearn Academy is looking for ACT/SAT math, science, or English subject tutors. Ideal candidate will be passionate about online teaching in one or more subjects of the ACT/SAT.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Night shift
- Hours per week: 20-29
- Typical teaching time: 3PM – 8PM
Online ACT/SAT Tutor Job Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 year of teaching/tutoring ACT/SAT (online or in-person)
- Online teaching experience or willingness to learn
- College students are welcome-biology, chemistry, or math major in junior, senior, or graduate
- Able to work evenings, weekends, or both.
- Bachelors in math or strong math background is preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Tutors applying for ACT/SAT prep instruction must have the ability to score 1400 (out of 1600) on the SAT or 30 (out of 36) or higher in the subject they plan to teach (previous test prep experience preferred)
- Able to provide a professional environment for online sessions in a quiet and clean location
Online ACT/SAT Tutor Salary and Compensation
- Flexible part-time tutoring position that fits around your schedule (10 to 30 hrs/wk)
- Opportunity for advancement to our regular online full-time staff with full benefits
- Work afternoons, evenings, and/or Saturdays or Sundays
- Opportunities for raises
- Competitive tutor rates
- Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
How to Apply to Online ACT/SAT Tutor?
Company Information for iLearn Academy
iLearn Academy is a learning center where students are taught one-on-one or in small groups of two to four students by certified teachers. We help our students directly with their work from school as well as our own curriculum.
Our process begins with students taking a placement test over the subject for which they are seeking tutoring. The results of the test helps iLearn Academy teachers determine what concepts the student may need to review as well as which students he or she may work well with.
We offer help for students K-12 in math, science, English, Reading Comprehension, History, Social Studies and Test Preparation.