Review: Ingo is a new product built by GoSay E-Learning Platform. Ingo’s learning method is based on the virtual Facebook Messenger assistant works together with human teachers to provide the most personalised language learning available.
Job Overview for Ingo
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Requirements for Ingo
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Ingo – an online language school that delivers premium English learning – is hiring qualified NATIVE speaker teachers for entirely home-based work with payment regardless of cancellation!
Full-time teachers @ $1400 per month
Part-time teachers @ $140 per student/month (with just 40 minutes of actual live speaking lessons per week per student)
Our teachers manage and cultivate each of their student’s individual learning journeys – from having speaking lessons with them to marking their written work and providing feedback. We are searching for committed, qualified native speaker teachers to take part in the future of premium language teaching.
* Student age group: 20+
* Class size: 1 on 1
* Class length: 20 minutes
* No. of speaking classes per week: 2 per student
* Class schedule: Mon-Fri 9am-10pm, Sat-Sun 10am-4pm (Moscow time)
* Teachers will also be required to mark two writing texts per week per student.
* Minimal weekly commitment: 2.5 hours per student (all preparation and feedback included).
* Bachelor’s degree or above.
* Native speakers only. UK/US accents preferred but not mandatory.
* Preferred qualifications: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA. Teaching certificate necessary.
* Knowledge of Google Drive preferred. Use of Google Drive (slides & sheets) will be part of the job.
How to Apply?
Submit your application to the HR via the form
The GoSay E-Learning Platform: A scalable and simple-to-use corporate e-learning platform built for organisations with over 10,000 employees. Demo on request.
Ingo: High quality and super personalised English language learning solutions for busy professionals with a strong focus on business writing and speaking skills. All learning delivered daily in a micro-learning format via our bot and 1-to-1 human tutors in Facebook Messenger. Try here.
The Future of Learning: A fun and experimental AI chatbot on Facebook Messenger whose main focus is on improving learners’ reading and listening skills. This is just a test but we’d love to hear your thoughts on it. Try here.