Review: Jiliguala Education is fairly new and uses an app to teach 4-5 year old Chinese kids. The lessons are 25 minutes each with a focus on guided reviews of vocabulary, sentences, songs, and rhymes. You need to have an iOS device(iPhone 5s or above, iPad 2 mini (or above), iPad 4 pro, iPad 5, iPad air) and headphones to teach with. The pay is $18-$21 per hour and all of the lessons are simple and planned out for you. You need to be an American or Canadian accented native English speaker with a degree. The working hours are Monday – Friday 6:00pm – 9:00pm Beijing time, and Saturday – Sunday 9:00am – 9:00pm.
Job Overview for Jiliguala Education
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for Jiliguala Education
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Jiliguala Education Job Requirements
- American or Canadian accented native English speaker
- relevant experience OR an education based college diploma/university degree
- minimum 8-hour commitment per week (within the below-mentioned working hours)
- a quiet, bright, orderly and clean teaching environment
- a high level of communication skills and clear pronunciation
- stable internet connection
Equipment Requirement (you need ONE of the following):
- iPhone 5s or above
- iPad 2 mini or above
- iPad 4 pro
- iPad 5
- iPad air
Jiliguala Education Job Description
Why teach with us?
- Teach from home or anywhere you like! We recommend teachers to be available for 8 hours of teaching per week.
2. Zero Fuss
- No lesson plans required! We make it easy for teachers with pre-planned lessons. Simply launch the Jiliguala app, and you’re ready to teach.
3. Extra Income
- Our teachers make $18 – $21/hour to start! This is a great supplementary income for both teachers and pre-service teachers earning their degrees.
4. Make A Difference
- Connect with the world! Ignite Chinese children’s spark for learning and empower our young learners to become global citizens.
Working hours are based on Beijing time:
Monday – Friday
6:00pm – 9:00pm Beijing time
Saturday – Sunday
9:00am – 9:00pm Beijing time
How to Apply to Jiliguala Education?
Jiliguala Education Interview Process & Tips
School Info of Jiliguala Education
It is a 0-8 year old online English enlightenment brand. Founded in 2014, it provides professional, interesting and systematic online English enlightenment courses for children aged 0-8, as well as a large number of original content and resources such as children’s songs, animations and picture books. At present, the number of users in the city has reached more than 20 million*.
In November 2018, the company completed the B round of financing, the investors are Sequoia Capital China Fund, Bertelsmann Asia Investment Fund and Yuxin Capital.