Review: KukuSpeak pays 12-15$ an hour. You will have long-term students with this job, your salary increases 0.50cents – 1$ every 6 months depending on your performance. You will be teaching Chinese children during the normal peak hours of 6-9pm Beijing time. There is a potential for morning lessons as well. Some teachers have complained about having to do trial classes at 6$. If you are successful, you get another 6$, so it ends up being 12$ for 24 minutes work.
Job Overview for KukuSpeak:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
KuKuspeak, a professional online education team, has been dedicated to improving oral communication skills for English learners. Students will be free to arrange their own study schedule through the use of a professional online educational software. The lessons and programs are custom-tailored to fit the needs of any student. We offer a friendly atmosphere where students will not only enjoy learning but also, at the same time, increase their English speaking abilities. Students will be able to interact and speak with their tutor in real time. With discipline and handwork, students will be able to achieve their goal of speaking English fluently.
All of our teachers, whether native or foreign, have undergone a rigorous selection process. Our teachers have many years of extensive experience in teaching English. All of our foreign teachers come from native English speaking countries, such as US, Britain, Canada, and others.
In the near future, we will plan to develop other language programs such as Japanese, French, etc. We are confident that our students will benefit from our team.
We look forward to having you on our team!
In order to provide the best service for our students, we would like to recruit responsible and active teachers.
Position: Teacher (Part-time)
- Responsible for educating and providing a healthy learning environment.
- Revise and improve current curriculum and develop new offline teaching materials
- Be available to host student activities according to schedule.
- Minimum 1-year teaching experience.
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- University degree or above, related education degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware (if want to work from home).
- TEFL/TESOL/TESL certificate is preferred.
If you are interested, please send your resume with picture to:
For detail payments issues, please contact us directly.