Review: LingoKids hires native teachers only. The pay-rate is $10-20 an hour depending on if you are teaching trials or regular classes. One thing that they note is: Teachers comfortable with very young kids (singing, dancing and being extremely expressive and creative are all required!). Do note that many of the teachers in our group have complained about not getting enough hours with them.
Note: Lingokids no longer hires. This is the message from HR after we reached out. “Unfortunately, we’re no longer hiring teachers in Lingokids since we’re no longer offering classes in our platform.”
Job Overview for LingoKids:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Preschool (age 3-5)
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Help Us Change The Way Kids Learn
Language and Ability Requirements:
- Native level of English
- Native accent
- Teaching experience
- Comfortable working with young children (2-8 years of age)
- Capable working with a range of levels
- Comfortable singing, dancing, and being extremely expressive and creative
- Comfortable being recorded during class for parents and administration to view
- Capable of writing well-balanced messages to parents about their children’s progress
- Capable of managing a calendar system and video conferencing system
- Openness to feedback and continuing education aligning with Lingokids teaching philosophy
- Ten hours of availability per week
- Knowledge of and commitment to set availability four weeks in advance
- A stable internet connection with a minimum bandwidth speed of 1.5 Mbps (up/down)
- Virtual classroom space with good lighting and a neutral background without background noise
Lingokids is a language learning service for children ages 2-8. Launched in Feb 2016, Lingokids delivers millions of lessons every month to happy kids all over the world.
Founded in 2014. HQ in Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain.
Lingokids is a company that makes language learning for kids fun. We create a safe environment for children age two to six to learn a new language. The Lingokids adaptive learning platform is available by subscription. Lingokids language-learning apps for iOS and Android have been downloaded on 6 million devices to date and are available in the App Store and Google Play.