Review: Lingual Box only hires Filipino teachers. They are a small company with less than 25 tutors. Their lessons are 25 minutes long and are taught over Skype. Compensation is 120PHP-160PHP based on experience and the shift you work. You need an ADSL connection that is faster than 1.5mbps. They are looking for teachers with experience of at least 6 months, a BA degree in any field, and availability of more than 20 hours per week. Their preference is that you have a TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA certification. Previous experience in a call center is a bonus.
Job Overview for Lingual Box
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for Lingual Box
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Lingual Box Job Requirements
- Living in city area – Blackout(More than 10mins) happens less than twice a month.
(As a professional tutor, we ask tutors to hold at least 97% of their classes. 3% is for urgent situations like a family emergency. )
- DSL or Optic fiber connection faster than 1.5Mbps.
- At least 6 months(300 hours or more) of experience as an ESL tutor.
- Bachelor’s degree in any department.
- Can work more than 20 hours per week.
Lingual Box Job Description
LingualBox is currently hiring Home-based ESL teachers for morning(12AM-6AM), night(6PM-12AM) or graveyard shift(12AM-6AM).
LingualBox is a Tokyo-based online English language school. Currently operating in 6 languages. (English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese)
The students are from all over the world. (Russia, Ukraine, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, etc.) If you are interested in communicating with people from different culture, LingualBox will suit you.
- Hold TESOL/TEFL/CELTA license.
- Passed LET and had been working as a school teacher.
- Working experience as a call center agent for more than 1 year.
- Education, Communication-related degree.
The salary is between 120PHP-160PHP based on your experience and shift. The salary will be sent to your bank(Any bank in the Philippines) twice a month.
- Tutoring Teaching
How to Apply to Lingual Box?
Lingual Box Interview Process & Tips
If you fulfill one of below, you can skip the exam. Please send the copy of the certificate, your resume, and speed test result, and we can set up a demo class.
- TOEFL 95+
- IELTS 7+
- Sending resume to email@example.com. (Please use PDF format so that HR can open your resume inside the browser)
- Take an exam for assessing your reading and writing skills.
- 1 or 2 demo classes and a short interview.
- You are one of our tutors!