Out of Business.
Review: Lite Professional only hire native teachers from the US, UK, AUS, NZ & CA. Having a Bachelor’s degree or above, a degree in TESOL, TEFL, Linguistics, Education, or English is not required but will help you to get the job. Having a TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate will further help you when applying. They also ask that you have a fast internet connection but do not list the specifications. The students are Chinese so expect to work during the typical Beijing peak hours. You should have a minimum of one-year teaching experience and be familiar with Flipped Teaching theory. The pay fluctuates between $12-$18 per hour. The minimum hours per week is set at 20 hours. They are highly active on their Facebook page with posts on a weekly basis.
Job Overview for Lite Professional
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for Lite Professional
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
We are looking for ESL/TEFL qualified teachers who have teaching experiences and can bring their expertise and innovation to online teaching to Chinese students.
Wage from $12-$18 per hour, depending on your ability! Work time: at least 20 hours per week (flexible depending on the time zone)
- Native Speaker from US, UK, AUS, NZ & CA
- Bachelor’s degree or above, a degree in TESOL, TEFL, Linguistics, Education, or English a plus
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Minimum one-year teaching experience, being familiar with Flipped Teaching theory preferred
- Tech Requirements: Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
- Teach conversational English lessons to students through our interactive online platform
- Coordinate with our curriculum design team to update teaching materials in order to improve learning outcomes
- Deliver lessons according to the lesson plan to ensure effective learning results