Review: Lyngo hires both native levels English speakers and native level Japanese speakers are invited to apply. For this company, there is no teaching experience required since they provide training. Certifications and experience are helpful but are not necessary. They pay $10-$11 per hour depending on the type of class and incentives. Payments are made directly to your personal PayPal account. There is no need to create materials since all instruction materials are provided. Their highest demand for teachers is between 8:00 pm and midnight Japanese Standard Time(JST). There is a high demand on the weekends as well.
Job Overview for Lyngo:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Online English Instructor
, Allows remote
Lyngo LLC is looking for enthusiastic English teachers to work online from home with students in Japan. Both native level English speakers and native level Japanese speakers are invited to apply.
With demand for online English education exploding, Lyngo brings English language learners and teachers together in a fun and simple to use online environment.
No teaching experience required
- We provide training. Certifications and experience will be considered assets but are not necessary.
- All instruction materials are provided. Classes are held online from the comfort of your home.
- Classes are conducted online daily from 5:00 am to 1:30 am Japanese Standard Time (JST). The highest demand for teachers is between 8:00 pm and midnight.
- Preference for candidates available from 8:00 pm to midnight (JST) and especially those willing to work weekends.
- Current teachers provide from 6 to 40 hours of classes per week.
- Ranges from 1,100 Japanese Yen to 1,300 Japanese Yen per hour, depending on the type of class and incentives. Potential for promotion to management. Convenient payments directly to your personal PayPal (normal PayPal fees apply).
Prerequisites for teaching
- Native level English or Japanese speakers (native English speakers do not need to speak Japanese) (native Japanese speakers need only basic English conversation skills)
- Fast, stable Internet connection
- Webcam and USB headset
- Computer able to run Skype