Online Middle School Teacher (Mornings) for Macbeth Academy
Summary(Review): Macbeth Academy is a fully accredited ACS WASC independent school. They offer private one-to-one distance learning for students in Grades 1-12 all over the world. Hourly rate $20-25 per hour.
Job Overview for Online Middle School Teacher (Mornings)
Pay Rate per Hour:
1 on 1
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Early Morning (6am-9am)
Job Details for Online Middle School Teacher (Mornings)
Native North American
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 5 MB/s
Min Downloading: 10 MB/s
Online Middle School Teacher (Mornings) Job Description
This Job is For: All-star instructors.
We’re looking for super passionate subject area experts interested in enriching work they can do from home.
Work Satisfaction Potential: Very high. Join our dynamic community and help students reach their education goals.
Sound like this was written for you? Apply today to get started!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As an Online teacher, you will teach students remotely using a project-based teaching methodology, leveraging your creativity to maintain high levels of motivation with all students. New instructors should expect to have classes of 1 student at once.
- Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours – you can teach part-time
- Curriculum provided so that you can focus on just teaching
- Exclusive voluntary workshops to develop and fine-tune your teaching skills both inside and outside of the Macbeth Academy platform
- Earn up to $20/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, teaching incentives and other promotions
- Truly make an impact in the lives of students all over the United States
Online Middle School Teacher (Mornings) Job Requirements
MUST HAVES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Availability during busy shifts (applicant must be available for at least 1 shift and/or a total of 5 hours weekly)
M-F 6am-9am PST
M-F 9am-12pm PST
- Valid work authorization to work legally in the United States today
- Valid Teaching Certificate (preferred, not required)
- Computer, webcam and microphone with reliable high-speed internet connection
- Comfort and proficiency with technology and eagerness to experiment with new tools
- Quick Learner
- Easily Adapts to Challenging Environments
- Positive Enthusiastic, open-minded, can-do attitude
- 1-2 years online teaching experience
- First Month Probationary Period
- Required 3-month service contract
- Experience:Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Education:Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Online Middle School Teacher (Mornings) Salary and Compensation
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Growth opportunities within the fastest-growing gifted and talented school in the U.S.
- Collaborative national network of education enthusiasts and mentors
- $20/session (all sessions are 1 hour in length)
- Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
How to Apply to Online Middle School Teacher (Mornings)?
Online Middle School Teacher (Mornings) Interview Process & Tips
- How many years of Teaching experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
Company Information for Macbeth Academy
Macbeth Academy is a fully accredited ACS WASC independent school. We offer private one-to-one distance learning for students in Grades 1-12 all over the world. Our curriculum emphasizes the importance of student participation and engagement to ensure the highest levels of success. Our students need high levels of teacher and parent support. Our private “micro-classroom” allows for creativity and the incorporation of innovative education technology into every lesson.