Job Overview for Multilingual Babies:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Preschool (age 3-5)
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
What you’ll be building
Our aim is to push the impact of early foreign language education further than ever before.
We’re creating a new community where monolingual families can raise multilingual children and multilingual families can improve the minority language at home.
This means we spend most of our time building the most effective early language learning program, figuring out how to spread the impact of early foreign language education further than ever before, and connecting that impact to new opportunities.
Who you’ll be building with
Our team is made up of people who loves to work with babies & languages and enjoy making things easier for them and their families.
We work in a flexible company that loves remote work .We don’t believe in a top-down, shoulder-tapping, 9–5 type culture. At MultilingualBabies , you have the autonomy to manage yourself.
- Degree in some of the following careers Education , Psychology or Languages /Education and Training Educated to GCSE level/ Childcare qualified from a recognised awarding scheme/Training in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Experience of working in a childcare setting or school / Experience of working with children 0-5 in any capacity / Experience of working in the care sector / Experience gained from being a parent or carer.
- Fluency in written and spoken English /Availability , two hours per day at least 4 times a week .
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Ability maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children /Emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours /A willingness to learn and abide by the website policies and procedures /A professional attitude and manner /An enthusiastic approach to work /The ability to work as part of a team, developing positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- Two internet connections
- Min Internet Connection Speed : 20.0 Mbps
- High-quality or HD webcam, a microphone and speakers (built-in or external headset with microphone).
- To teach through the PC : For windows , DirectX 9.0C compatible video card. Hardware requirements:CPU: 1 GHz (Minimum) , At least 1.8 GHz (Recommended) , Graphics
- Card: 32MB (Minimum), At least 64 MB (Recommended) , Memory: 256 MB, At least 512 MP (Recommended)
How to Apply?
Submit your application to email@example.com
Headquartered in London but servicing customers globally, Multilingualbabies powered by ~Olalang Ltd~ wants to help develop a multilingual world and improve how we communicate around the globe!
In 2016, Olalang Ltd launched one platform that provides one-to-one live tutoring sessions to learn foreign languages. Working with only native speakers tutors , we give online live & customized language lessons to students for all levels. Since we launched we received queries from families with children & teens . They needed a new approach regarding their children foreign language education. Today, we decided to launch one new service that starts from the beginning : babies .