Review: New Way English hires native English teachers from the UK, US, Canada, and Russia. Most of their students are adult professionals over 25. You should have at least three years experience teaching online or in language centers, universities or schools. Another requirement for native teachers is that they must have certificates such as CELTA, TESOL or TEFL, confirming that they can teach English as a foreign language. They also take into account work experience if it is over five years.
Job Overview for New Way English
Pay Rate per Hour
Teaching Experience in Years
Minimal Hours per week
Internet Speed (MB/s)
We guarantee our students that only high-qualified teachers work in our school, which are carefully selected. Of the numerous number of CVs sent to us, we select only a few. Then we conduct an interview with the teacher, which consists of two parts. First, the teacher communicates with our HR-manager, then he gives a test lesson to the leading teacher of the school. Only after this, we decide whether the teacher is suitable for all requirements or not.
Professional Requirements For Teachers
- Higher pedagogical/linguistic education
- Level of English is not lower Advanced
- Fluency in spoken language and correct pronunciation
- Work experience is at least 3 years (experience of work in language centers, universities, etc. is especially appreciated)
- Experience working with modern teaching aids of foreign publishers (such as Longman, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.)
- Welcome international certificates, internship in an English-speaking country, or experience living in the US or the UK.
Native speakers must have certificates confirming that they can teach English as a foreign language (CELTA, TESOL or TEFL). Thus, these are not just native speakers, but real professional teachers. We employ native speakers only from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. We also take into account the work experience: it must be at least five years.
Personal Qualities Of The Teacher Must Meet The Following Requirements
- Responsibility and punctuality
- Sociability and ability to find a student approach to each student
- Striving for professional growth
- And, most importantly, the teacher should regard the lessons on Skype not as a part-time, but as a favorite work, playing an important part in his life.
We are also looking for new teachers of English on Skype. If you are suitable for all our requirements, please send your resume to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will certainly consider your candidacy.