Online ESL Teacher for Nolzatalk
Summary(Review): Nolzatalk is based in Seoul, South Korea. They’re looking for teachers from the US with standard pronunciation and no strong intonation or accents. College students with an English education major are preferred. Those with minimal or no teaching experience at all are also welcome. They also state that they like to hire housewives and stay at home moms.classes last 30 minutes, 40 minutes, and one hour. The lesson you will be teaching is one-on-one. They want to offer group lessons in the future.
Job Overview for Online ESL Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online ESL Teacher
Native North American
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 3 MB/s
Min Downloading: 8 MB/s
Online ESL Teacher Job Description
We are looking for tutors
Position: Part-time/Online English Tutor
Contract type: Individual Contractor (U.S. tax purposes)
Career Level: Entry level
Workplace: Home office
Salary: Base salary provided with a contract.
Three types of classes: 30 minutes, 40 minutes & 1-hour classes. We are also planning to open a group teaching service consisting of one tutor instructing multiple students at the same time; the proposed hourly wage may be raised. More details will be provided with contract agreements.
- Our customers will mostly be adults, and the courses are mainly focused on conversational English. Thus, teaching our customers would not be very hard compared to other institutes dealing with kids customers.
- New NOLZA TALK tutors will be given two hours of training by management via Skype prior to beginning work. Additional training during your period of work may also be necessary.
- Tutors will work from their home primarily via Skype video call, but Skype voice call may be used depending on students’ request.
Online ESL Teacher Job Requirements
- Americans with standard pronunciation and no strong intonation/accent are a must.
- College students with English Education major are most preferred.
- Housewives/stay-at-home mothers having plenty of time are welcome.
- Those with minimal or non-teaching experience are also welcome.
How to Apply to Online ESL Teacher?
Company Information for Nolzatalk
FRENDOM Company is an English education institute that provides the online English tutoring service “NOLZA TALK” based in South Korea and China. “NOLZA TALK” means “Let’s talk and play” in Korean; connecting Native English Speakers with Korean & Chinese customers who want to practice and improve their English conversational speaking with Native Speakers.
Our FRENDOM Company’s strength is “cost-effectiveness;” providing the lowest price English tutoring service compared to most of the existing competitors. Thus, we are not only looking for experienced English tutors but also those with limited teaching experience and also have a strong passion to learn.