Teach FUN English Classes ONLINE to LATINO students! for LatinHire
Summary(Review): Teach fun online English classes to Latino adults or children! You can earn up to USD$1700-2200 /month.All you need is a white wall, laptop/computer, good wifi, microphone and webcam to teach. Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts. You can work as much as 48 hours a week right off the bat or as little as 16 hours a month. All teaching materials are provided and the students are great!
Job Overview for Teach FUN English Classes ONLINE to LATINO students!
Pay Rate per Hour:
1-on-1, groups of 2-9
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Early Morning (6am-9am)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Late Night (12am-3am)
Job Details for Teach FUN English Classes ONLINE to LATINO students!
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 1 MB/s
Min Downloading: 1 MB/s
Teach FUN English Classes ONLINE to LATINO students! Job Description
Teach English to Latino children or adults through Zoom! You don’t need to get booked by students. Just provide your availability and LatinHire will schedule your shifts and provide you with the students! You can work as much as 48 hours a week or as little as 16 hours a month.
Why teach with LatinHire
- Classes are available 24/7.
- Huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts.
- Work as little as 16 hours a month or up to 48 hours a week.
- Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
- No need to build up a student base as shifts are assigned based on teacher availability.
- All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
- Get paid even if students don’t show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
- Paid training and frequent bonuses.
- Ongoing personal development through optional training.
- Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
- 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
- Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
- Many payment methods are available depending on the country you’re in.
Teach FUN English Classes ONLINE to LATINO students! Job Requirements
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent OR native-level English speaker who grew up in an English-speaking country.
- At least elementary level Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
- A degree in any discipline OR a TEFL certificate. (College students are welcome too!)
- One year experience teaching English.
- Work a minimum of 16 hours a month.
If you are interested in this job and meet the requirements above, please apply here: https://latinhire.com/sl/eslappoetjobs
Teach FUN English Classes ONLINE to LATINO students! Salary and Compensation
Starting bonus and other bonuses offered throughout the year.
How to Apply to Teach FUN English Classes ONLINE to LATINO students! ?
Teach FUN English Classes ONLINE to LATINO students! Interview Process & Tips
If you successfully pass the application round, you will be sent an email invitation to a pre-recorded interview.
Company Information for LatinHire
LatinHire was founded in 2003 by three young entrepreneurs who envisioned a company that transcends geographical boundaries taking advantage of new technologies and the Internet.
Our vision is to connect people in a decentralized network, beyond national borders, thus making the world smaller and smarter.
Our concern is to build up a friendly organization that generates the highest level of commitment, enthusiasm, and motivation on every member to deliver a unique and outstanding service for our clients.
Latinhire’s headquarter is in Santiago, Chile, the most stable and developed country in Latin America. From here we manage and supervise all our activities. However, LatinHire links professionals from most American countries. We base our selection process on the quality of the communication infrastructure, the cultural profile required, political stability, and the time-zone location of the different countries, among other key variables.
- All the online work opportunities promoted by LatinHire have the following characteristics in common:
- Flexible schedule. We try to offer online work opportunities with schedules that are as flexible as possible. Ideal for parents, students, and travelers.
- Flexible location. Work from anywhere as long as you have access to a computer and Internet access that meets the requirements of the position.
- Clear communications. You will have a coordinator at your disposal to answer any questions.