Hiring NATIVE SPANISH-SPEAKING English Teachers for Latino Students for LatinHire
Summary(Review): Are you a native Spanish speaker who graduated as an English Teacher? We are looking for you!Teach fun English classes online via Zoom from the comfort of your own home! You can set your own hours and teach on the go as long as you have a solid-colored backdrop, a laptop, good WiFi, a webcam, and a microphone.
Job Overview for Hiring NATIVE SPANISH-SPEAKING English Teachers for Latino Students
Pay Rate per Hour:
1-on-1, groups of 2-9
Adult (age 18+)
Early Morning (6am-9am)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Late Night (12am-3am)
Job Details for Hiring NATIVE SPANISH-SPEAKING English Teachers for Latino Students
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 2 MB/s
Min Downloading: 2 MB/s
Hiring NATIVE SPANISH-SPEAKING English Teachers for Latino Students Job Description
Are you a native Spanish speaker who graduated as an English Teacher? We are looking for you!
Teach fun English classes online via Zoom from the comfort of your own home! You can set your own hours and teach on the go as long as you have a solid-colored backdrop, a laptop, good WiFi, a webcam, and a microphone.
If you love teaching, but dread prepping for lessons and grading, this is the perfect job for you. We provide our teachers with all the lesson materials so all you have to do is show up for class and do what you do best, which is teach!
What is a typical day for an Online English Teacher at LatinHire?
You will be scheduled shifts two weeks in advance according to the availability you provide us and we also offer the flexibility of dropping shifts and picking up extra shifts.
If you are busier one week, you can drop some of your shifts and have other teachers help you out or if you want to earn more $$ another week, you can pick up extra shifts and help other teachers out.
When you are on shift, you log on to our platform and teach the lessons provided as well as write short feedback for the students after class. Simple as that!
In short, here are some reasons why you will love working as an Online English Teacher with LatinHire:
• Up to 48 hours of shifts available per week!
• You be your own boss and set your own schedule
• Work from anywhere (as long as you have good WiFi, workspace, computer, webcam, and microphone).
• Depending on the number of hours you decide to teach and on your schedule, you can earn up to USD 1,200+ per month.
Hiring NATIVE SPANISH-SPEAKING English Teachers for Latino Students Job Requirements
• Native Spanish speaker.
• C1 or C2 Level in English.
• University degree in English Teaching or related area.
• One year of experience in teaching English as a foreign language.
• Access to a computer with a reliable, high-speed (at least 2MB) internet connection.
• Must pass a criminal background check.
• Teachers must provide at least ten (10) hours of weekly availability, of which 5 must be during peak times (Mon through Fri 6pm – 1am Eastern Time Miami/New York).
Hiring NATIVE SPANISH-SPEAKING English Teachers for Latino Students Salary and Compensation
Starting bonus and other bonuses offered throughout the year.
How to Apply to Hiring NATIVE SPANISH-SPEAKING English Teachers for Latino Students?
Hiring NATIVE SPANISH-SPEAKING English Teachers for Latino Students Interview Process & Tips
If you successfully pass the application round, you will be sent an email invitation to a pre-recorded interview.
Company Information for LatinHire
LatinHire was founded in 2003 by three young entrepreneurs who envisioned a company that transcends geographical boundaries taking advantage of new technologies and the Internet.
Our vision is to connect people in a decentralized network, beyond national borders, thus making the world smaller and smarter.
Our concern is to build up a friendly organization that generates the highest level of commitment, enthusiasm, and motivation on every member to deliver a unique and outstanding service for our clients.
Latinhire’s headquarter is in Santiago, Chile, the most stable and developed country in Latin America. From here we manage and supervise all our activities. However, LatinHire links professionals from most American countries. We base our selection process on the quality of the communication infrastructure, the cultural profile required, political stability, and the time-zone location of the different countries, among other key variables.
- All the online work opportunities promoted by LatinHire have the following characteristics in common:
- Flexible schedule. We try to offer online work opportunities with schedules that are as flexible as possible. Ideal for parents, students, and travelers.
- Flexible location. Work from anywhere as long as you have access to a computer and Internet access that meets the requirements of the position.
- Clear communications. You will have a coordinator at your disposal to answer any questions.
Anna Kraayeveld says
I filled in the application form, and look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Anita
June Bredenkamp says
Awaiting a follow up from my application. Kind regards. June
Laura Pillay says
i have recieved notification via e mail,looking forward to hearing from you soon,