Online Spanish Tutor for PandaTree
Summary(Review): PandaTree offers online foreign language lessons for kids, ages 2 to 15, through 1-on-1 video sessions with hand-picked, native-speaking tutors. They are currently hiring Spanish and Mandarin Chinese language tutors with an hourly rate of $15+ per hour. You need to have a minimum Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience teaching children, ideally in a classroom setting.
Job Overview for Online Spanish Tutor
Pay Rate per Hour:
1 on 1
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online Spanish Tutor
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 5 MB/s
Min Downloading: 10 MB/s
Online Spanish Tutor Job Description
Do you want to help children learn Spanish? And are you looking for a fun and flexible part-time job? Do you want to work from home?
Join PandaTree! We’re passionate about helping kids learn foreign languages. PandaTree delivers high-quality online language lessons for children using our proprietary video conference platform and engaging curriculum. PandaTree provides a fun and convenient way for students, ages 2 to 17 to learn Spanish with individualized tutoring lessons and engaging discussions. Special PandaTree programs include our Preschool lessons for students 2-5 accompanied by a parent and AP lessons for high school students.
PandaTree is an exciting place to be! We are growing and looking for native-fluency Spanish-speaking tutors to provide one-on-one tutoring for children via our videoconference platform.
- Tutors work 15-35 hours of their choosing per week from the comfort of a private room in their own home.
- PandaTree provides lessons between 8 am-11pm Eastern Time (5am-8pm Pacific Time) 7 days per week.
- Our tutors help kids improve their Spanish fluency through fun, interesting conversations over our proprietary video-conference platform.
- During the lesson, the tutor will use engaging content modules provided by PandaTree, which include photos, videos, songs and interactive games.
- Tutors gently help with new words or corrections as needed and add new words to the student’s personalized word list. After the lesson, tutors write an update note.
- Tutoring sessions last 25 or 50 minutes.
- Five to 20 minutes of prep time is required before each session. Sessions are recorded for later review by the student and for ensuring quality.
PandaTree is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Spanish Tutor Job Requirements
- Articulate, native-fluency Spanish speaker
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Bachelor of Arts, Masters degree or PhD with a focus on education or language
- 2 years of experience teaching children, ideally in a classroom setting. Prior tutoring experience (online or in-person) also helpful
- Patient, kind and FUN. Tutors need an engaging and encouraging presence over video-conference
- Legally permitted to work in the US. (New hires will complete an I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification)
- Ability to be punctual for tutoring sessions is a must
- Willing and able to commit to 9+ months of working with PandaTree
Online Spanish Tutor Salary and Compensation
- Benefits Flexible hours – 15 to 35 hours per week; you choose the hours you are available
- Work from your home
- $15+ per hour
How to Apply to Online Spanish Tutor?
Online Spanish Tutor Interview Process & Tips
Please include a short cover letter explaining your Spanish teaching and your interest in or experience with working with children.