Review: Put School teaches students that are children, teenagers, and adults. The pay ranges from $12-15, and you will be using QQ or Skype for your lessons. Their peak hours are weekdays mornings and evenings Beijing time. They list their hours of peak availability as 6pm-12pm on weekdays or 6am-12pm at weekends. You have to be a native of the US or UK. I assume Canada is applicable as well, but they do not state it.
Job Overview for Put School:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
- Help Chinese children and adults improve their English in fun, conversational classes.
- $15 per hour schedule
- Make your own schedule and set your availability.
- No minimum hours required but peak times are weekdays morning and evenings (Beijing time – GMT +8).Responsibilities
- Make sure that classes are organized appropriately according to the syllabus and study process
- Deliver classes via company’s online platform
- Interact in a friendly and patient way with students
- Provide timely feedback to students
- Make plans for students’ long-term development
- You are a native speaker of English(US./UK.)
- Applicants without teaching experience can be college/university students or have a college/university degree or TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification. Teaching experience preferred but not necessary.
- You have good computer literacy and stable internet connection
- You are passionate about language teaching and having a Chinese cultural awareness preferred.
- You have the online teaching set: a laptop(or a computer), cabled internet and a noise cancellation headset.
- You can commit several hours of teaching between 6pm-12pm on weekdays or 6am-12pm at weekends. (Beijing time)
- You have some experience in teaching English. Experience in online teaching will be a plus.