Review: S-Lessons needs online ESL teachers to teach their “Regular Course” and the “Leave it to the teacher” classes. You need at least 1-year prior experience teaching English. You will be able to decide the lesson fees and make your own schedule. You will get 70% of each lesson.
Job Overview for S-Lessons:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
We offer two kinds of courses. One is called “Regular Course” which Nissait English School provides. The other is called “Leave it to the teacher”. Each lesson unit is 25 minutes. You can use the last 3 minutes writing a report and evaluating your students.
“Leave it to the teacher” Course: it’s really up to you which textbooks or materials you use. You can even decide the lesson fees. If you want to use a specific textbook, you will need to ask the student to buy a copy.
About the payment
You can decide your own lesson fee. Once a lesson is scheduled that fee is set. If you later decide to raise or lower your fee, that fee will be effective for lessons scheduled for the new amount. Your “Point number”(cost) shows under your photo. Each point is equivalent to ￥1 yen. You’ll get 70 % of the fee as your payment.
- The teacher needs to register their schedule of availability.
- Teacher waits until a student registers for a class.
- When a student makes a reservation, an email will be sent to you. You can also confirm the reservation on our control panel when you log in.
- Please send your Skype request before the lesson. You can start the lesson at the previously scheduled time.
- Please carry out the 22-minute-lesson. Then, spend 3 minutes for writing a report. The evaluation should entail, one good thing and one thing the student needs to work on before the next lesson.
- You can make your own schedule. However, please consider children’s common schedules and Japan’s local time.
- You need at least one full year teaching English experience.