Online ESL Teacher for Shuangyuzhe
Summary(Review): You will be teaching young kids aged from 5 to 12 years old online. The classes are small with three students in one session. All materials and lessons are based on the Common Core State Standards. You will be teaching 30 minutes each lesson. The working hours are from 6:30pm to 9pm Beijing time on weekday nights and 10:00am to 9pm Beijing time on weekends. You must be a native speakers from the UK, US, or Canada. You should be 20 to 50 years old and have a bachelor’s degree. They prefer teachers with an outgoing, warm and positive attitude and willingness to engage with the children. A TEFL or TESOL certificate is preferred but not required. Having prior experience in teaching group classes is an advantage. The hourly rate is $18-$32 per hour.
Job Overview for Online ESL Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
Group Lesson up to 3
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Details for Online ESL Teacher
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 6 MB/s
Min Downloading: 12 MB/s
Online ESL Teacher Job Description
- Hourly rate $18-32 per hour
- Teaching young kids aged from 5 to 12 years old online.
- Small class teaching, up to 3 students in one session
- Class Length is 30 minutes
- Class schedule
- 6:30 pm to 9 pm Beijing time on weekday nights
- 10 am to 9 pm Beijing time on weekends.
Online ESL Teacher Job Requirements
- Native Speakers from the UK, US, Canada and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English teaching experience with kids (Online or In-person / One-on-one, group)
- TEFl/TESOL Certificates is preferred, but not required
- Experience in teaching group classes would be an advantage
How to Apply to Online ESL Teacher?
Company Information for Shuangyuzhe
Founded in 2015,shuangyuzhe is an online teaching company. Our aim is to teach children English as a second language and help them towards fluency. We focus on helping children from ordinary families to master the language, rather than helping the elites to become international. Our company’s method relies on utilizing two types of teaches: Chinese teachers and Foreign teachers. So far, we have had over 200 students from all around China and we wish to add more skilled part-time and full time teachers to our team.