Online ESL Teacher for Speexx
Summary(Review): To get this job you must be certified as a teacher in your native language. Non-native teachers are also welcome but you must have a certificate as well. You need at least two years of teaching in a corporate environment. A good level of knowledge working on the computer is also expected. There is a minimum of 20 hours per week that is expected. You can teach multiple languages as well. You must have either the latest Windows version or Mac OS X. One good thing about this job is that you get free language courses so you can learn another language while teaching there.
Job Overview for Online ESL Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online ESL Teacher
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 4 MB/s
Min Downloading: 12 MB/s
Online ESL Teacher Job Description
Are you an experienced and certified face to face language trainer? Fancy joining a fresh and dynamic team? Speexx Italia welcomes you on board!
Face to Face Language Trainer
As a Speexx trainer, you not only learn and grow with us, but you also help us shape the future of learning. Yes, we do value your insight and have the tools and channels to funnel it into constructive action. Your Speexx training world is fast-paced, demanding AND rewarding! Reap the benefits of openly sharing and receiving among your professional peers
Online Language Trainer | remote
At Speexx, we love languages and we believe in the power of learning and communicating online. Our solutions help millions of people understand each other better every day in large businesses and organizations around the world. With our mobile solution, we are revolutionizing the way people learn languages. And this is just the beginning – with Speexx you can really make a difference! Speexx is a growing and ambitious international company, with more than 140 people on all 5 continents.
Are you eager to share your passion for online language training to benefit Speexx’ diverse community of corporate students? Are you seeking a vibrant, caring and devoted team of language training professionals? Speexx sets the global standard for professional language and communications training in the online environment.
As a Speexx trainer, you not only learn and grow with us, but you also help us shape the future of learning. Yes, we do value your insight and have the tools and channels to funnel it into constructive action. Your Speexx training world is fast-paced, demanding AND rewarding! Reap the benefits of openly sharing and receiving among your professional peers.
Here’s what you’ll do:
Take responsibility for your own workload and manage your own schedule with complete autonomy. Using cutting edge tools, VOIP services and Adobe Connect you’ll:
- deliver phone and virtual classroom training to groups and individuals
- nurture and support students’ writing skills by correcting assignment responses
- motivate students via phone and written correspondence to reach their learning goals
- deliver Speexx Language Assessments using VOIP services and Adobe Connect
- and much more, based on your skills and strengths!
Online ESL Teacher Job Requirements
- You love language teaching!
- You have a native speaking level of the language you teach
- You are certified as a teacher of your native language for non-native speakers
- You are experienced teaching language in a corporate environment (minimum 2 years)
- You have a good level of PC knowledge
- You care of good manners and flexibility!
Online Language Trainer | remote
- Are you now teaching language online?
- Do you have a native-speaking level of the language(s) you teach?
- Are you certified to teach your language(s)?
- Do you speak both English AND another language at CEFR B2 or higher?
- Are you ready to invest minimum 20 hours per week to Speexx?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application. Applicants fulfilling ALL requirements can look forward to hearing back from us.
Latest Windows version (10 or higher) or Mac OS X (10.8 or higher)
Bandwidth connection of 512 Kbps (= 0.512 Mbps)
Online ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
- Free language courses (no kidding)
- Flexible working hours with a great balance between work and personal time
- Room for creativity and responsibility in a brilliant and friendly international team
- Opportunities for further learning and career development
- Creation of didactic content
- Reliable and competitive salary policy
How to Apply to Online ESL Teacher?
Company Information for Speexx
Speexx is the first intelligent language learning platform for the digital workplace. For international corporations and a global workforce, Speexx is the only language platform that combines assessment, learning and continuous performance support. Unlike traditional training providers Speexx helps to assess, build, grow and maintain the language skills that matter. The Speexx branded Perfect Blend integrates online business communication skills assessment, mobile and social learning, 1,500 expert coaches located throughout the world and personalized live online activities into one fully standardized, globally consistent learning experience. More than 8 million users in 1,500 organizations – including UNHCR, Adecco, Generali, Renault and UBS – use Speexx to learn a language smarter and deliver results on time. Speexx was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich with offices in London, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo, New York and Shanghai.