Review: Swoosh English hires teachers from the UK who have experience teaching IELTS and have a British accent. The lessons are one-on-one and small group IELTS lessons using their own conference platform. You will teach off a virtual whiteboard and tools that you will need to learn how to use. If you have your own materials you can use them as well, but they also provide materials as well. The main requirement is that you have at least 5 years of IELTS teaching experience and a CELTA or a TEFL certificate, with few exceptions. They post their jobs on Indeed here.
Job Overview for Swoosh English
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for Swoosh English
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Swoosh English Job Requirements
- Have at least one years of English teaching experience in a foreign country and a CELTA or a TEFL certificate. Other experience will be considered.
- Be outgoing, fun and confident and have the ability to create rapport with students.
- Have a keen interest in helping students improve their English, particularly young ESL learners.
- Be willing to work at least 5-10 hours minimum a week
- Have a fast and stable internet connection.
- Have a DBS (CRB) check certificate to be legally able to work with children.
- If you currently working or residing in a country outside of the UK and are unable to provide us with a DBS certificate, we will accept a local police safety check from your current country of residence.
- Available to meet for a Skype interview from 23rd November 2017.