Credential Teacher (K-12) for Sylvan Learning
Summary(Review): Sylvan Learning has over 35 years of experience and more than 650 locations throughout North America, Sylvan Learning is the leading provider of personal learning for students in grades K-12. They are hiring part-time Sylvan Instructors, you will be trained on the Sylvan curriculum and given the tools to teach in a small group, 1:1 to 3:1 setting. The courses including but not limited to instruction in Reading, Writing, Math, Study Skills, and SAT/ACT Prep.
Job Overview for Credential Teacher (K-12)
Pay Rate per Hour:
1 on 1
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Credential Teacher (K-12)
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 5 MB/s
Min Downloading: 10 MB/s
Credential Teacher (K-12) Job Description
Sylvan Learning Center of North Fort Worth Making sure learning clicks for each child isn’t always easy, but it’s exactly what we love. If you share our passion for making learning personal and inspiring kids to thrive, we want to hear from you!
- As a part-time Sylvan Instructor, you will be trained on the Sylvan curriculum and given the tools to teach in a small group, 1:1 to 3:1 setting.
- We offer instruction in Reading, Writing, Math, Study Skills, and SAT/ACT Prep.
- As a part-time Instructor you will need to be available 4-20 hours/week, between the hours of 9am-1pm and 3pm-7pm Monday-Thursday and Friday and Saturdays 9am-3pm.
- Deliver Quality Education:
- Teach using Sylvan based programs
- Supervise, interact with and motivate students during instruction hour while they work with equipment and materials
- Reward students for completed assignments
- Evaluate and document student progress
- Communicate student needs to the center directors
- Inspire Students:
- Develop rapport with students and establish a fun learning environment
- Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate enthusiasm for teaching and Sylvan
Credential Teacher (K-12) Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching or tutoring experience required
- State level teaching certification (must be current)
- Teaching Certification not required for STEM Instruction
- If you want to be a part of an inspired organization that believes in fostering knowledge and confidence in children, improving the lives of thousands of families every day – apply today, and don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Credential Teacher (K-12) Salary and Compensation
How to Apply to Credential Teacher (K-12)?
Company Information for Sylvan Learning
With more than 35 years of experience and more than 650 locations throughout North America, Sylvan Learning is the leading provider of personal learning for students in grades K-12.
Sylvan is transforming how students learn, inspiring them to succeed in school and in life. Sylvan’s proven tutoring approach blends amazing teachers with SylvanSync™ technology on the iPad® for an engaging learning experience. Sylvan also leads the way with Sylvan EDGE—STEM and accelerated courses and Sylvan Prep —college and test prep courses. Sylvan supports families through every stage of the academic journey.
Franchise opportunities are available Nationwide with Sylvan Learning. For more information about our franchise opportunities, please visit our Franchise Development website at franchise.sylvanlearning.com.
Sylvan Learning was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.