The Talk List
Review: The Talk List is another android app where you create a profile and then teach when you’re available. Like most of these other apps, you can be a native or non-native teacher, there is no degree required, and no certificate required either. The average pay is $.17 per minute which comes out to about $10 an hour. Your student base is mainly adults who are looking for conversations and other functions to help them learn English.
Job Overview for The Talk List
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for The Talk List
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
The Talk List Job Description
Tutors on TheTalklist love to use their conversation skills in our tutoring platform focused on language and culture. Backgrounds in ESL or education are great. But we welcome college students and alumni who have studied in many disciplines and languages.
TheTalkList always has an open enrollment. If you have the right interpersonal skills, then become a PEAK (Prepared, Enthusiastic, Articulate, Kind), tutor. Register and take the optional e-Training to improve your tutor ranking.
As a tutor on TheTalkList, you are paid the rate you set for each session. Someone in the world wants to talk to you because of your academic or professional background. You become popular when you offer excellent service to students, get good ratings, and are visibly active on TheTalkList.
Your free registration gets you a standard account (Bronze). You can upgrade your status by taking our e-Learning test (Silver) or by submitting an education or teaching certification (Gold).
TheTalkList is an open education community where anyone can earn or learn.
Online tutoring through 1:1 video sessions.
1. Is a degree required? Yes/No (open-market)
2. Is a certificate required? Yes/No (open-market)
3. Do you hire both native and non-native teachers? Yes, anyone can join/download the app as a tutor or student
4. Can they teach from any location around the world? Yes, every session will be through the app live video sessions
4. What are the peak hours? TheTalklist is flexible to peak hours for students and tutors. You are able to choose your own schedule.
8. What are the minimum hours per week/month? Open availability
9. What is the pay rate and are there any bonuses? 17 American cents per minute which average to about $10/hour.
10. Are the students adults or kids? Adults
11. How to apply for the job? Is there a direct URL, do they need to message you, etc.? Download the android app, create a profile, and start searching and learning!
12. What is the website? https://www.thetalklist.com/