Review: Top Kid hires teachers from Canada and the United States to teach Chinese kids. A bachelor degree or proof of ongoing undergraduate studies is recommended but not required to apply for this job. They require that you have a TESOL/TEFL certification, or are willing to obtain certification within the probation period. You will be teaching on 1 on 1 full-immersion with content based on American Common Core State Standards. They also required you to have a teaching experience with kids and you should have a cable/wired internet connection. They do make exceptions for MAC laptops and some Windows computers that do not have an ethernet cable.
Job Overview for Top Kid
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Requirements for Top Kid
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
We provide new service of online English learning to young learners from 4 to 15 years old, using our own web-based educational platform. It focuses on 1 on 1, online, full-immersion English language and content classes based on American Common Core State Standards. We are recruiting part-time English teachers all year round, who can give fun and interactive English classes to our students via video-conference. The teaching place and time are quite flexible.
- Candidates who speak English at an idiomatic level and a North American English accent are preferred.
- Candidates should have a cable connection (except for Mac laptop)
- Teaching experience for kids is highly recommended.
- TESOL/TEFL certification, or willingness to obtain certification within the probation period, is required.
- Teaching Location: Mainland of China and abroad.
- With a Bachelor Degree or proof of ongoing undergraduate studies (degrees in education are recommended, but not required)
- Resume that is clearly dated.
- A recent picture from the shoulders up.
- Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good internet connection.
- We provide the teaching material on our online interactive educational system, you don’t need to write teaching plans.
- Stable income per month
- Work in a friendly, cooperative, and harmonious working atmosphere