Online ESL Teacher for Top Kid
Summary(Review): Top Kid hires teachers from Canada and the United States to teach Chinese kids. A bachelor degree or proof of ongoing undergraduate studies is recommended but not required to apply for this job. They require that you have a TESOL/TEFL certification, or are willing to obtain certification within the probation period. You will be teaching on 1 on 1 full-immersion with content based on American Common Core State Standards. They also required you to have a teaching experience with kids and you should have a cable/wired internet connection. They do make exceptions for MAC laptops and some Windows computers that do not have an ethernet cable.
Job Overview for Online ESL Teacher
Pay Rate per Hour:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Job Details for Online ESL Teacher
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Bachelor or above
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: 8 MB/s
Min Downloading: 15 MB/s
Online ESL Teacher Job Description
We provide new service of online English learning to young learners from 4 to 15 years old, using our own web-based educational platform. It focuses on 1 on 1, online, full-immersion English language and content classes based on American Common Core State Standards. We are recruiting part-time English teachers all year round, who can give fun and interactive English classes to our students via video-conference. The teaching place and time are quite flexible.
Online ESL Teacher Job Requirements
- Candidates who speak English at an idiomatic level and a North American English accent are preferred.
- Candidates should have a cable connection (except for Mac laptop)
- Teaching experience for kids is highly recommended.
- TESOL/TEFL certification, or willingness to obtain certification within the probation period, is required.
- Teaching Location: Mainland of China and abroad.
- With a Bachelor Degree or proof of ongoing undergraduate studies (degrees in education are recommended, but not required)
Online ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
- Enjoy the freedom to teach wherever you have a good internet connection.
- We provide the teaching material on our online interactive educational system, you don’t need to write teaching plans.
- Stable income per month
- Work in a friendly, cooperative, and harmonious working atmosphere