Review: US Talk hires either from the US or Canada with a college degree to apply. The pay rate ranges from $16-24 including bonuses. Classes are one-on-one for 25 minutes with children aged 5-12. Their peak hours are in the evenings Beijing time, and you have to open at least 10 slots (5 hours) each week but it doesn’t have to be the same hours every week. It is not clear if they are hiring right now since they took down their job postings on some of the major job sites.
Job Overview for US Talk:
Pay Rate per Hour:
Native North American
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
• Hourly Rate at $8/25 minutes
• Flexible scheduling (no minimum availability required)
• Training for curriculum and technology as well as logistical support
• English speakers without a strong accent
• Online teaching experience, preferably group classes as well as 1:1
• A stable internet connection and audio/visual equipment
• Availability to work most evening hours China time
• At least 25 years old
• 6-month commitment
All lessons are group classes with max 6 students. Each class is 45 minutes long (teachers are paid for 2×25 minutes slots). Our online platform can be used on most computers and operating systems.
Office open from 9 am to 9 pm (Beijing Time)
Here is a video with many of the details about the US Talk:
Watch this video to learn about the classroom environment:
You can check out more video on their YouTube channel.
17zuoye, a Beijing-based project dedicated to expanding the reach of high-quality English education. They bridge the gap between young Chinese learners and foreign talent by providing a unique one-on-one online learning experience accessible to students throughout China. The parent company is based in Shanghai.
沪ICP备13031855号-13. ustalk.com and 17zuoye.com