Review: TAL is one of the largest educational group in China.
Job Overview for VIPX (TAL Education)
Pay Rate per Hour
Teaching Experience in Years
Minimal Hours per week
Internet Speed (MB/s)
We are looking for a committed individual to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for delivering lessons according to the company’s requirements which includes providing knowledge and guidance to students while also helping them develop their skillset and character. Our ideal candidate is passionate about teaching with the ability to reach out to students to create a relationship of mutual trust. You should know how to organize a class and understand how to make learning an easy and meaningful process. Our goal at VIPX is to help cultivate a student’s interest in education through teachers who become dedicated allies during the process of learning and development.
- Pay Rate: 15$–23$ for teaching hourly rate. $5 for non teaching hourly rate
- Student age group: 3–12
- Requirement: North American only
- BA at least (not to inculding BA university students)
- Class size: one on one
- Minimum working hours a week: 15 hours
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use technology to facilitate learning
- Submit personalized written feedback to each student within 24 hours of class completion
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending webinars, training etc. provided by the company
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders
- North American only. Native speaker or IELTS Band 9.0
- Authorized legally work in Canada or the USA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Compassionate with strong moral values and self-discipline
- Flexibility and patience
- Competitive pay rates from $15 to $23 USD per teaching hour taught + a minimum guaranteed rate for unbooked classes
- Training & Development
- Flexible scheduling
- Work from home or anywhere with the stable internet connection
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Administrative and peer support
- A job that will make you want to get up and “go to work” every day!
- Preferred: Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education
- Preferred: Thorough knowledge of best teaching practices and educational guidelines as well as the willingness to follow the company’s policies and procedures
schedule: 1. 15 hour minimum per week. 2. Stability is most important. We need teachers who will complete at least until July 2019. 3. Attendance at bi-monthly meetings is encouraged but is not mandatory. If they teacher attends they are paid for the time. If they do not attend, they are not paid but are still expected to watch a video of the meeting. 4. Recruiters are not allowed to pre-approve any time off for any teachers. 5. Teachers are required to complete written feedback for each class within 24 hours of the class finishing. This feedback takes most teachers 5-10 minutes to complete. 6. If there are no students in a scheduled class time, the teacher is paid their non-teaching rate for that class, not their teaching hourly rate.
How to Apply?
Founded in 2003, TAL Education Group (NYSE: TAL) is one of the leading educational service providers in China. Standing for “Tomorrow Advancing Life”, TAL’s brand personifies our vision to promote learning through quality content while integrating technology into education. As there is no end to knowledge, we support a broad range of learners by providing comprehensive learning from Pre-K all the way through higher education. Because of this, we have over 4.5 million offline students in 55 cities throughout China with more than 36 million students taking part in the online divisions alone.
As an industry leader in China, TAL Education Group looks to make education effective, innovative, and accessible for all. In pursuit of our mission to advance education through science and technology, we’ve been able to deliver the latest tools and services to families of all sizes and backgrounds.
Through regular discourse with experts and collaboration with our global partnerships, we are able to constantly improve upon our students’ experience in the ever-evolving world of education.
7F, Kemao Plaza, No.18 Zhongguancun Street Haidian District Beijing China