Review: Woospeak only hires native English teachers and bilingual speakers. You should have a business background.You must be a college graduate with 3 to 5 years minimum experience.
Job Overview for Woospeak
Pay Rate per Hour:
Job Details for Woospeak
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Week:
Min Uploading: MB/s
Min Downloading: MB/s
Woospeak Job Description
This is what the Company offers to their Students:
Why choose Woospeak?
- Our trainers provide quality training content, interactive, and especially adapted to the level of the learner. Course materials and elearning resources are made available to all learners. The trainers bring their experience of the company to make the courses representative of the situations that the learner can meet.
- Our team is made up of more than 150 pedagogues selected for their skills and know-how: graduates, experienced, native speakers (or bilingual for beginners), certified by software editors for computing and having a double experience of business and training.
A follow-up of the learner
- The learner is followed at each training session and the trainer appreciates its progress regularly.
The progression is also measured objectively by level tests (final evaluation and initial evaluation).
This makes it possible to evaluate the effectiveness of the training and to situate itself in particular with respect to the CEFR, TOEIC and BRIGHT scales.
Tools at the service of HR
Thanks to our dedicated platform, we give training managers all the tools they need to manage their training plan:
- access to global dashboards: number of learners, training followed, number of hours planned, budget
- live monitoring of each learner: schedule, number of hours scheduled, completed and remaining, initial and final evaluations, progress, trainer’s comments
- provision of administrative documents: agreements, signed attendance certificates, assumption file, monthly activity reports
- online satisfaction questionnaire
- WEBEX, a professional video conferencing tool providing collaborative tools to ensure the highest levels of performance and security.
- LMS Woospeak, a tailor-made management portal to offer training managers, trainers and learners a dedicated, unique and efficient space that meets everyone’s needs. Thanks to this tool, we offer the possibility of a total integration of our data in your LMS, HRIS through our API and offer automatable exports.
- Economical: individual lessons from 35 € HT / h.
- Flexible: 7/7 and 24/24
- Easy: from his workstation, a training room, at home, abroad …
- Customized: tailor-made courses, adapted to all needs, accessible to all levels.
- Fast: start of training in 48h.
- Simple: training plan, CPF, CIF (taking care of your administrative procedures).
- Flexible: cancel 24 hours in advance
- Certified: languages certifying courses (Toeic, Toefl, Bulat, Cambrige, …) and office automation (TOSA, B2i, PCIE)