Job Overview for Software Developer:
Salary Per Month:
Rate Per Hour:
Hours Per Week:
Software Developer Job Description
Stack Overflow has a great variety of software engineering and developer jobs, both onsite in the office and remote work.
They have a list of developer positions, from front end engineer, backend engineer, data scientist, DevOps, full-stack, QA, and beyond.
Software Developer Job Requirements
Common developer job requirement
- Software developer experience in the field and/or formal training required
- Ability to work in a team environment, from creating sites that meet all design requirements to integrating code from the back-end development team and interacting with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities
- Ability to read and understand concepts from user stories, comps, and wireframes
- Ability to interact with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser and mobile code across a large site
- Familiar with source control principles of Git or similar
Software Developer Salary and Compensation
Here is a salary calculator by Stack Overflow
How to Apply to Software Developer?
Company Information for Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
Founded in 2008, Stack Overflow partners with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. To learn more about Stack Overflow’s business solutions – technical recruiting, advertising, market research, and enterprise knowledge sharing visit stackoverflowbusiness.com.