Job Overview for Buckland International Education Group :
Salary Per Month:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Requirements for Buckland International Education Group
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Our Culture Exchange / Teaching Program’s primary objective is the recruitment and TESOL training placement of foreign English teachers and exchange program throughout China. Working with our current 68 franchised schools who are seeking qualified foreign English teachers for their bilingual education reform, Buckland successfully assists over 120 native TEFL / TESOL teachers annually to find their preferred schools throughout China without all the pressure you get from other Schools / Agencies. Our strong belief in cross-cultural communication & cooperation, and a dynamic approach, has made Buckland one of the largest and most respected foreign English teacher placement and TESOL training agencies of foreign English teachers throughout China!
- Salary range 8k – 10k RMB monthly salary for 20 lessons per week and plus perks
- Class schedule Classes typically start between 8:30 and 9:20 and you will never teach after 5pm
- Class size – average class size is close to 50
- Class duration – 40 minutes
- Student age group – 8- 18
- Minimal weekly hour commitment (and Max if it applies) 20 lessons typically min. 30 lessons max. with a bonus
- payment of 150 – 300 RMB per lesson over 20
- Native/Non-Native – natives
- Accent preferences – American
- Bachelor’s degree requirement – yes
- Teaching experience requirement – no
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate requirement –
- Great thing about this job? Free orientation about teaching and culture in China and free TESOL cert. after it’s completion
- School location (city, country) Shaanxi, Guizhou, Hunan Provinces
- VISA sponsorship – Legal working Z-Visa
- Contract length – 5 and 10 month renewable
How to Apply
- Send Resume to HR via email email@example.com
Submit Your Info to OETJobs to Receive Teach Abroad Job updates
About Buckland Group
Established in 1999, Buckland International Education Group (Buckland) has promoted the Chinese-western culture exchange and functioned as a bridge between Chinese and native English speakers through our educational programs. We operate and manage various educational programs that have brought life-changing experiences to thousands of people around the world each year.
Our educational program includes a teaching program which recruits, trains and places native English teachers in our over 68 franchised schools throughout China. A Volunteer Program where western volunteers provide free English lessons to rural low economic status schools, Culture Exchange Program specialized in Mandarin and Chinese culture training, and training programs consisting of Oral English and Business English Training Courses to English learners in China, TESL/TEFL Training Courses to Chinese and foreign English teachers, Chinese Language and Culture Courses to foreigners, and Administration Training courses to foreign affair officers in Chinese schools.
As a government licensed, private education recruitment and management company, Buckland is dedicated to promote English & Chinese Bilingual Education and has developed over 68 franchised schools throughout China. Our headquarter office is located in Hong Kong. Since the establishment of the Buckland primary operation office in Yangshuo, Guilin, we have developed 5 branch offices in Hunan, Shaanxi, Sichuan, Guizhou and Hainan. With our dynamic operation network, comprehensive supporting service and vast resources on cross-cultural employment, Buckland has gained a reputation in China and around the world as an honest, trustworthy and caring organization!