Abroad ESL Teacher for Chungdahm
Summary(Review): Chung Dahm Learning is currently looking to fill teaching positions beginning this June and August. Students in South Korea.
Job Overview for Abroad ESL Teacher:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Job Details for Abroad ESL Teacher
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Description
CHUNGDAHM has earned a reputation for having the finest facilitators and teaching methods. Initial training ensures that facilitators are well-versed in the methodology, structure, and expectations of the classroom. All facilitators are required to receive up to one week of initial training at one of CHUNGDAHM’s corporate training centers, prior to their first day of class.
Facilitators have the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and gain feedback and support from their trainers and fellow trainees. For individuals with limited or no teaching experience, initial training will provide a strong foundation for growth and development. At the same time, seasoned professionals can gain first-hand knowledge of how CHUNGDAHM’s methodology for ESL in Korea is unique.
The CHUNGDAHM training center is comprised of experienced and professional facilitators who are dedicated to ensuring an optimal environment for both students and facilitators.
- Programs and curriculum
- Class structure and model lessons
- Lesson planning and presentation
- CHUNGDAHM teaching philosophy
- Facilitator-student interaction and class management
- Teaching skills and demonstration
- Counseling and motivating students
- Cultural information
Facilitators will receive additional on-the-job training and support as needed. Facilitators may need to attend informational meetings with their Faculty Managers and/or Team Leaders in order to receive helpful feedback and tips as they build their experience at CHUNGDAHM. Workshops are also held throughout the academic term to help facilitators further develop and share their teaching ideas with peers and training staff.
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Requirements
• Be a native English speaker
• Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
• Hold at a minimum a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
• Have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Abroad ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
• Paid Annual Leave
• 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Severance bonus upon completion of a year contract
• Training and ongoing support
• Curriculum and lesson plans provided along with advanced teaching tools (tablets and internet access)
• Small class sizes (8-12 students / class on average)
• All contracts are for a minimum one-year term
• E2 sponsorship
• housing assistance
How to Apply to Abroad ESL Teacher?
Company Information for Chungdahm
Chung Dahm Learning is currently looking to fill teaching positions beginning this June and August. June applicants must act fast!
With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, innovative Smart Classroom technology and comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries reflect the premium value we place on our instructors.