Job Overview for Click China Cultural Exchange Co:
Salary Per Month:
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
High School & College Prep (age 15-18)
Adult (age 18+)
Job Requirements for Click China Cultural Exchange Co
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Click China Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd.,the recruiters with the certified license issued by SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R. China), Registration No: A3 4290001. We are providing free of charge services for students (candidates) on China jobs matching and job seeking.
What do we Do:
A. Before initial interview
— Offer China job application inquiry.
— Schedule an interview for candidates and school.
B. After final interview
— Assist in contract terms inquiry.
— Answer questions related to their job and life in China.
— Document collection instruction, work visa inquiry.
— Airport pick up service, settle down assistance.
— Orientation support.
Wuhan, Tianjin, Erdos, Huzhou, Huai’an, Chongqing, Pingdingshan, Weifang, Haikou and Shenzhen of China.
Are you keen to take your TEFL qualification to China for a two year contract? Do you want weekends off and free accommodation? This role is packed full of perks!
You will be teaching in an international school with weekends off, free accommodation, and plenty of other perks, this position is a catch!
–A competitive salary with good work environment.
–A wider range of career advancement opportunities
–Professional and scientific training system
–Good benefits for staffs’ parents and children education.
International Primary School ESL
● Location: Wuhan, Tianjin, Erdos, Huzhou, Huai’an, Chongqing, Pingdingshan, Weifang, Haikou and Shenzhen of China.
● Contract Term: two years contract, as soon as work visa issued till June 2020.
● Students Age: 6-12 years old.
● Work Days: Mondays to Fridays. Two days off on weekend.
● Work Hours: 8am-12pm, 2pm-5pm on Monday to Friday.
● Teaching Hours:
— 25 teaching hours per week at primary school, 40 minutes per period.
— 25 teaching hours per week at middle school, 40 minutes per period.
— 15 teaching hours per week at senior high school, 70 minutes per period.
Remuneration and Benefits:
● Salary: RMB11,500 to RMB16,000 monthly.
● Accommodation: free independent apartment.
● Vacations: full paid winter and summer vacation, totally 90 days per year.
● Sick Leave: 5 days paid sick leave, 15 days sick leave (deduct USD50 per day) per year.
● Holidays: 11 days full paid public holidays plus 1 day Christmas per year.
● Airfare Allowance:
— Round trip air tickets reimbursement for foreign teacher and his or her spouse, half reimbursement for their children.
— Single parent, round trip air tickets reimbursement for foreign teacher and his or her first child, half reimbursement for rest children.
● Insurance: MSH Insurance for all family members. Immunization allowance for Teacher, Spouse and Children.
● Tuition Fee:
— 50% off for one of foreign teacher’s children , maximum of 2,000USD a year,
— 75% off for the second child, maximum of 1,000USD a year.
● Work Visa: offer working permit.
● Re-signing Bonus: the degree and no criminal record authentication fee reimbursement.
● Professional development workshop.
● Stock share incentive plan.
● Settling – In Allowance: RMB3,000 paid when arrival in China.
● Airport pick up service.
● Native level English speakers preferred.
● Bachelor degree or above
● Previous work experience but not essential.
● Love children, love education career.
How to Apply?
- Send Resume to the HR Marlene via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your Info to OETJobs to Receive Teach Abroad Job updates
About Click China Cultural Exchange Co.,Ltd
No. 31 Zhongbei Rd, Wuchang Dist, Wuhan city, Hubei province, China